9: Pool Party

~2nd Person PoV~

"Holy crap, did you guys know that there's an entire floor in this place that is just full of books?" You asked.

Everyone looked at you before Wanda dropped to the floor laughing, causing everyone else to erupt in laughter.

"What?" You asked, completely dumbfounded.

Clint was laughing the hardest now, he had to pause and take a few deep breaths before he could speak, "It took you 3 days to figure out that there's a library here?"

"Why do you sound so surprised that I have a huge library?" Tony chuckled.

You stumbled over your own words, trying to explain that you'd never seen so many books in one place before, but you gave up and joined the others in laughing at yourself.
It was a great moment that you got to share with your new 'family', and it really just set the mood for the rest of the day.

You spent most of the day with Clint, Steve, Thor, and Pietro watching tv. But after a while it got kinda boring, so you went to your room and changed into a pair of (f/c) swim shorts that stopped mid-thigh, and they had cute little flamingos on them.
You put on some sunscreen before re-emerging from your bedroom. You had caught the eyes of the four men who adored you almost immediately, and you could see Steve and Pietro lick their lips nervously as Thor and Clint blatantly checked you out. It made you feel really good about yourself, and you decided to tease the guys in front of you by hooking your thumb into the waistband of your shorts and pulling them down ever so slightly before you entered the elevator. You heard a pretty loud commotion as soon as the doors shut.

By the time the others got up to the roof, you were already laid out on a lounge chair in the lounge area of the pool.
Thor, Clint, Steve, and Pietro were practically drooling as they stared at you laying out in the sun with sunglasses covering your eyes and a light sheen from your sunscreen.

You were mildly curious as to what the four men were wearing, so you sat up slightly, lifting your sunglasses off of your eyes as you examined the four Avengers.
You had expected them to all be wearing swim shorts that went past their knees, but man, did they surprise you. Thor caught your attention first: he was wearing a semi-tight speedo that had a bunch of hammers on it. Steve and Clint caught your eye at the same time: Clint was wearing wearing a pair of square-leg swim shorts that had an image of a hawk on them, and Steve was wearing a pair of flag print swim shorts that looked straight out of 1945: high on his waist with what looked like a belt to keep them in place, and the legs were cut a bit higher than his mid thigh, they hugged him in all the right places. Last but not least was Pietro, who wore a pair of blue jammers swim shorts, unsurprisingly.

You smirked at the men before putting your sunglasses back on, and laying back on your lounge chair.
You heard another kind of commotion, but you couldn't really tell what was going on because of your music, so you just remained where you were. You were at peace. Occasionally you'd hear a loud splash from the other end of the pool, but you didn't care.
That is until you felt something extremely cold placed on your chest.

You opened your eyes and wiped an ice cube off of your chest, looking around angrily. But all of the guys were on the other side of the pool, but that didn't mean that it couldn't have been Pietro.

"It was me," Natasha's voice made you jump slightly.

"Why did you do that, can't you see that I'm relaxing here?" You said angrily as you looked at the redhead.

"You have four guys over here fighting over you, and you're not even paying any attention to them!" Natasha said, taking your phone and lightly smacking you in the back of the head.

"Ow!"

"Yeah. Now go get at that," she said, shoving you forward into the water.

~Your PoV~

'Haha. Jokes on you Nat, you don't know how long I can hold my breath!' I thought to myself as I crossed my arms and sat at the bottom of the pool.

When I opened my eyes I could see more than four pairs of legs, I could see about six of them.

'Hmm. There's Clint, Peter is over there I think, Steve is there, those belong to Wanda and Nat, and there's Thor. Where'd Pietro go?'

My question was answered shortly after I finished the thought when I felt a pair of muscular arms lift me up from the bottom of the pool.

"Y/n, what are you doing? Trying to drown yourself?" He asked, his accent giving me chills.

"No Pietro. I can hold my breath for a long time," I replied, trying to wriggle out of his arms.

"Oh you can, can you?"he asked in a husky whisper.

Clint was watching me now, and he motioned for me to go over to him and Steve. So I used my free hand to firmly grope Pietro, which earned me a gasp and a loosened grip.
However, before I could swim over to the others, I heard Bruce calling my name.

~2nd Person PoV~

You got out of the pool with a sigh and walked over to Bruce, who lead you into the pool house and sat you down.

"Y/n, I'm very nervous because of what I'm about to ask you, as no one else can know about it," Bruce said with a shaky voice.

You wanted desperately to make a smartass joke about a blowjob, but you could tell that Bruce was very serious, so you didn't.

"Sure Doc, what's up?" You asked.

"I-I want to propose to your father, tonight-at dinner. And I would really like to have your approval and blessing."

"How long have the two of you been together?" You asked, catching the man off guard as he was certain that you would say 'no'.

"F-five years."

You looked at the doctor skeptically.

"So, you've only known me for three days, and you just found out that I'm Tony's son, today, and yet, you want my permission to marry my father, who you've been with for five years, and who I've only known for three days?" You didn't mean to sound so abrasive, but that's just how it came out.

"Yes," the doctor replied quietly.

"That's the sweetest damn thing I've ever heard! Of course you have my blessing!" You said jumping up and down.

"Thank you so much Y/n, you don't know how much this means to me!" Bruce said, wiping a tear from his eye.

"I'm not one to withhold happiness from someone else, it's not right."

"There's just one more thing..."

"What's that?"

"Could you not say anything to the others? They don't actually know about your dad and I."

You raised your hand to your lips and 'zipped' them shut, locking them and throwing the key away before you ran back to the pool and cannon-balled in.