3: Dinner

~Tony PoV~

Steve has just finished making dinner: steak with mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli.
Natasha, Thor, Wanda, Peter, Bruce, and Pietro were all sitting in the living room, waiting for dinner to be served, but Clint and Y/n were no where to be found.

"Jarvis, can you locate the whereabouts of Clint and Y/n?" I asked.

"They are on the roof. They have been up there for almost three hours. Would you like me to let them know that dinner is ready?" Jarvis replied.

"Yes, thank you Jarvis."

We all sat down at the table and waited for a few minutes until we heard the elevator ding.
Y/n and Clint walked into the dining room with their arms linked.

'I may have to rethink seating them next to each other' I thought to myself.

"So what were you two doing up on the roof for so long?" I asked, cutting a piece off of my steak.

"We were just talking and enjoying the view of the city,"Clint replied.

"Yeah, mostly getting to know each other It's not like we are hiding or lying about anything," Y/n said, and I could feel his glare burning into my head.

"I'm sensing quite a bit of tension here," Thor said.

"So Y/n how have you been settling in?" Natasha asked.

"Oh I feel like I'm right at home. And being surrounded by a bunch of attractive people always helps," Y/n smirked, looking around at all of the guys.

"So who made this dinner? It's amazing!" Y/n exclaimed.

"That'd be me. I do most of the cooking around here," Steve replied.

~Your PoV~

"Anyone ever reward you for being such a good cook?" I asked, walking over to him in a sultry manner.

"Uh... n-no," Steve blushed.

I could tell that Tony was staring at me angrily, which is exactly what I wanted.
I placed a kiss on Steve's cheek and whispered in his ear.

"Play along with me. Help me out,"

"Sure," he whispered back, his breath getting hitched in his throat.

I got up and made my way over to Thor, who's lap I promptly sat in.

"So tell me, O' Sexy God of Thunder, how much can you bench press?"

Thor looked at me with the cutest confused expression.

"Bench press?" He borderline roared.

"How much weight can you lift you hunk?"

Thor looked confused at the word 'hunk', god, he's so cute.

"It's all good things that I'm saying. I just wanna know if you're as strong as you look," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I can lift over 200 tons," Thor said.

I felt my smirk falter.

"You're kidding right?"

"No. I do not kid. I can show you if you want," Thor replied.

"Thor, don't do it," Tony warned.

"Okay big guy, show me!" I said.

In a split second I was being held high in the air, like I weighed nothing. Thor then set me on the table before he went under it and picked it up.

"God damnit Thor! I was eating!" Natasha yelled.

Thor did two full turns with the table before setting it back down in its original position.

"That was fun! I mean, this is a pretty heavy table, but you impress me Thor," I said before I placed a kiss on his cheek.

Thor blushed hard.

Next I walked over to Wanda and Pietro, whispering to Wanda to let her know what I was doing before I stood behind Pietro.
I ran my hands over his shoulders and down his chest, rubbing and massaging him.

"You know Y/n, you'd probably make a good stripper," Peter said.
This was followed a loud thump and Peter saying "Ow!"

"So, Pietro... I've heard that you're pretty fast," I paused, "some people may even call you a speedster, is that right?"

I looked up and locked eyes with Clint. He was grinning from ear to ear.
I had told him about this while we were on the roof, and he fully supports me pissing Tony off.

"Mmm...yeah," Pietro replied.

"Now, does that apply to how you are in the bedroom?" I asked.

"Only if that's how you want it."

"Sounds good to me," I said, biting his earlobe lightly.

"So, Bruce. How big are you when you're green?" I asked, waggling my eyebrows.

Bruce just blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'll just take a wild guess and say that it's pretty big," I said.

I decided that it was time to finish this and really piss off Tony.
So I made my way back over to Clint, who didn't know what I was about to do.

I threw my leg over the chair that he was sitting on, and sat down on his lap facing him.

"What are you doing?" He whispered.

"Something that's really gonna piss him off," I replied, moving my face closer to his.

I put my hands on his shoulders and connected our lips. He seemed a little shocked at first, but then he quickly kissed back, poking my lips with his tongue to ask for permission. I denied it at first, but his hands travelled down to my ass and he squeezed it, making me gasp. He used this opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth.
I tried to suppress a moan, but it didn't work, and I moaned loudly.

I heard a bunch of commotion behind me. A lot of it sounded like cheering, but I couldn't really tell because I was so engrossed in the kiss.
That is until Clint and I had to pull away for air.

"Hey, where'd Tony go?" Clint asked.

"I think he went to bed." Wanda replied.

"Yeah, he looked really angry," Natasha said.

I picked up my glass from the table and held it high.

"Cheers to us, for all making Tony angry!" I said.

"You did this just to make him angry?" Steve asked.

"Correct!"

"So, you do not think that I am a hunk?" Thor asked, looking really sad.

"Oh no, I meant everything that I said, which is probably why it worked so well."

Thor looked up at me and looked happy again.

"So Y/n, did you pick a movie for tonight?" Steve asked, clearing plates from the table.

"Yes!" I said excitedly, "have you guys seen (f/h/m)?" I asked.

"No, I don't think we've watched that yet," Clint replied.

"You guys are in for a ride!" I replied.

"Alright, lets get to it then," Thor says, picking me up off of Clint's lap, and carrying me to the living room.