☠𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲☠

{☠- ᴀɴɢsᴛ}

•[ 𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚈./𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚘 𝙺. 𝚇 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ]•
𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚜

Year 1969, Japan, a few days before Apollo 11 landed on the moon. Kids were going home from school, laughing, talking, just being themselves.

But then there was two kids. A boy with choppy raven hair, big round golden orbs as eyes, and a few bandages on his neck and arms, Amane Yugi, also known as the older Yugi twin whose related to Tsukasa Yugi, the younger Twin.

And a girl with h/l h/c hair, and round ruby orbs for eyes, she only had a few scrapes from being curious, Y/N Yashiro. A very happy girl.

Those two were walking together laughing about idiotic stuff that seemed funny to them even though it was pure stupidity in all honesty.

Then the boy remembered something, from back when we was around four or six years old.

"Hey, Y/N,"

"Hm?"

"I just had this memory of something.. it was quite strange.."

Y/N, being the curious girl she was, she tilted her head for him to go on.

"Well, there was this.. girl, she had Ruby eyes, and creamed hair with teal tips at the bottom of them,"

"Uh-huh?"

"Then she had these thick anckles that looked like Daikons.."

Y/N started to laughed.

"Are you sure it wasn't a dream?"
Y/N said laughing.

"YES! IM 100% SURE OF IT!"
He pouted.

"O-okay sorry, go on."
She said whipping a small tear from her eye.

"Okay, and it was the star festival, I remember her hair was in a type of ponytail or something like it, she had a pretty kimono on. It was red and white I think, I don't remember the colors of those.."

"Where was Tsukasa durring all of this?"

"Uh.. he was playing his game or something."
Amane quickly answered.

"Hmm, okay, go on."

"She was looking for a red tag that you would have to find at the festivals.."
Y/N graond when she heard that.

"That sucks..."

"I know right!"
Y/N nodded in agreement.

"We talked for a while and I asked for a what wish she wanted since apparently that's what those things do I guess."

"She said she wanted a boyfriend.."
He said sweatdropping.

"Poor girl.."
Y/N said with a small chuckle.

"Mhm.."