🌼Hanako X Deaf Reader🌼 ||ᴘᴛ.2

A/N: I know that normally Xreader oneshots have 'Y/N' in it, but I thought it would be somewhat fun to add a name in instead of always having you to insert you name all the time, Ya'know? Anyway I'll let you read this pt.2 of this book, [btw I made a book out of this!]|

You woke up from that tragic memory. Your heart was going a rapid pace since that memory had scard you from your childhood. You start to calm down and you check your time on your clock next to your bed on a small table with a pastel red lamp on the table also. The time was 6:00 a.m, you yawned and stretched, you got up from your bed as you went to your closet and opened it looking for your Kamome Gakuen uniform to change in it.

~Time Skip~

You grabbed a piece of toast as you grabbed your bag, you told your aunt bye and she waved at you bye and you gave her a closed eyed smile then you shut the door SLAM!

As you were walking to the school, you were nervous as you walked, You held your hair that was in a mid ponytail as you herd the dangling of your keychains on your bag as you walked along. You became more nervous by each time you got closer to the school. Finally you were there, standing in front of the school, you opened your phone to see your schedule that the school emailed you, you checked it. Your class was 1-A, you sighed and hoped nothing bad would happen on your first day.

You walked into the classroom sliding the door nervously, as you saw a few students looking at you, you looked at two of them. One of them had a cream colored hair with an turquoise ombré at her tips, and the other one in pigtails that was violet purple hair. You looked at the ombré one, you couldn't hear but you could read lips though, you think she said 'we have a new student?' and the violet one said 'mhm, remember from yesterday Nene-chan? Sensei said there would be a new student. But had a disability though' You became more nurvous by when she said 'disanility' , but you weren't that worried about that. Right?

•Yashiros POV•

"He did? I must've forgotten, we should say hi to her!" I said looking at Aoi-chan as she sweat dropped, "Are you sure Nene-chan? She looks abi–" Aoi stopped talking, soon we saw the new student move to the side so Sensei could tell us to do our morning greet and tell us about the new student, I guess.

•Your POV•

You saw a older male come in, who you thought was the Sensei, so you moved out the way. Your Sensei gave you a small smile, and you smiled back at him, you watched as he went to his thing (idk what it called ok), and he waved at you with a smile, he knew that you were deaf, so he told you in sign 'were going to do morning greetings and then introduce you' he signed, and she nods as an answer.

~Time skip~ (after that)

They all looked at you like if you've done something epic or something. But you told them in sign 'My name is Nariko Amaya' but they didn't understand you, so your homeroom told them what you said. Then he told you to sit next to Yashiro Nene, it was the cream colored haired girl. She raised her hand and she gave you a smile and you smiled back at her, then class began.

~Time skip to a month later~

You & Yashiro have been good friends since last month, but then she heard a story about one of the 7 mysteries, the seventh one 'Hanako-san of the Toilets' she told you about it talking, not sign, you got a hearing aid so you were good when you herd her. She told you that you & her should try it before lunch or maybe even a little after school, you agreed to do it before lunch but if it wasted your time you'll might hit her head or something for it.