🌼The Walk🌼 ᴘᴛ.²

PS. this lunch is long af okay 👌👌

The girl walked out the old building. Tears fell from her eyes after telling the ghost boy what happened to her she couldn't stop crying about it. She grabbed her phone and started to play a song.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

{ Phone POV }-

------------------------------------------------------------------

.:ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ:.

 ɪᴅᴏɴᴛᴡᴀɴɴᴀʙᴇʏᴏᴜᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ
Bɪʟʟɪᴇ Eɪʟʟɪsʜ

0:05•————————————————3:25
⟳  ⏯   ⟲

------------------------------------------------------------------

Mostly music calmed her nerves down, she grabbed her bento that Yashiro made for her before school started. She went to the rooftop and sat on a bench near the entrance of it.

Her tear stains stuck on her cheeks and near her eyes, she slowly stopped crying after she left the old building. She started to eat the rice she had. She slowly had a flashback of last night and the fight.

~|Flashback|~

"P-please s-stop! I-it hurts"

a girl said crying in a ally way, as three men were around her, one of them raping the poor girl, the girl cried, screamed, and shouted. But noone could hear her. Not even a soul. The men just liked seeing a girl, especially this one like this. They eventually took terns using her.

After they were done they left he there without a word, the girl looked broken, she was shaking, she was so scared that her eyes started to shake with her too.

"W-why..." She thought and said after they were gone.

~|Flashback 2|~

The spirit and the female human were arguing, the ghost pinned her and started to yell, she didn't want to answer him. She didn't like to be forced to do stuff. So she stayed silent as she cried and made excuses to not answer. Then the ghost finally snapped at her and said it was a bunch of lies.

Then she finally confessed to him. She cried and pushed him out the way and went out the old restroom.

The boy didn't know what to think, he was blank, he looked at the wall not knowing what to say..

~|Flashbacks over|~

After she remembered those, big tears started to come down her cheeks from her eyes. 'No stop it! No crying!' she told herself, mentally smacking herself too.

She continued to her food, but then she saw two of the guys from last night. But she kept quiet and minded her business and countied to eat her lunch.

The two boys noticed the girl, they both looked at each other and smirked. She didn't notice them smirking since she started to ignore them.