🌼Free spirit🌼(Hanako)

Three...

Two...

One..

Have you heard this rumor?

If you go to the spot where the Sakura tree used to be you'll see a girl sitting down on her knees wearing the old school uniform with a (f/c) jacket, and the girls hair is in a high ponytail.

Some people say that she grants love wishes, if you have a crush she'll make them like you back.. but if it doesn't go as planned then your crush dies...

"Tsukasa! Can you change my rumor please! Or something!"

said a girl in the broadcasting room, she looked like the discreption of the new rumor of the ghost. She was shaking the ghost and having a pout face.

But the boy just gave her a sadistic smile. He was like about two years older than her.. she was 12-13 years old when she died.

"Whyy?~"

"B-because..."

"Because?"

The girl crossed her arms and made a bigger pout face. "I-i don't know.." she said starting to fidget with her fingers, the boy laughed a little and smiled.

"Okay then!~"
The boy said with a childish smile. Which made the girl slightly smile.

After that the apparitions talked since they had nothing else to do. After they were done being dumb and talking the female apparition went wandering around.

She came around to the old restrooms, she heard of the 'Hanako-san' rumor, but she never decided to check it out, so she took this chance to do so..

She slowly walked into the room, she felt a presence in the room, so she thought it was real.

"Hello?~"

She said looking at her surroundings. But it was dead silent. She made a sigh and shruged since she 'tried' to see if they were real. So she turned around to go out. But she saw a boy out of nowhere. So she slightly jumped, and quickly crouched down and shield herself with her arms.

Then she heard a chuckle which made her slightly open to see a boy who looked like Tsukasa, which made her confused. The boy handed his hand out for her to reach. She gladly accepted his help and got up.

"I'm Hanako-san, Hanako-san of the toilets! But you can call me Hanako-kun if you'd like!" He said with a smile, she smiled back at him.

"I'm Emika of the Sakura tree!" She said nodding her head slightly with a bright smile.

"So your the new rumor?"
The boy asked and she nodded with a small smile.

"And your the honorable seven, if I'm correct?"
The girl said looking at him the her left brow slightly going up. He nodded.

"Nice to met you!"
They both said at the same time

"JINX!"
The girl said immediately after they both said that. The boy looked at the ground then smile.