🌸B L O S S O M🌸

It was a windy afternoon, there was a girl carrying a bowkay of cherry blossoms

It was a windy afternoon, there was a girl carrying a bowkay of cherry blossoms. She was a very kind, energetic, caring girl. Almost everyone knew her in her neighborhood. Some knew her because of her petite, cute, loli look, some because of school, but most 'cause her grandma. Her grandmother was her only family left.

Her mother died because of an unknown disease, her dad either left her mom because of the pregnancy or he committed suicide. Her grandfather left her grandmother & mom when she was six. And lastly her grandmother got breast cancer, and to top it off, she was a single child.

Most people felt bad for the poor girl, but she alwaysed plastered a smile or sometimes a forced one no matter what. No one has ever seen her wear a different emotion besides happy. Some say when you bring up death or someone's death she starts to silently cry or just tear up.

Every time she visits her grandmother she sees this kitten in a cardboard box along her way, so she would always buy some 'Kitty Snacks' she would call 'em. She alwaysed feed it since it was being neglected. But on that day she didn't know there was a 'suprise' for her at the hospital her grandma was in.

Once she got there with the bowkay of cherry blossoms for her grandmother she immediately dropped them after she saw the doctors shake their head on her bed. After she dropped them she ran to her grandmother hugging it and started to cry.

"W-why did you leave m-me?.." "YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE I HAD LEFT!" she said hugging the body crying on it. After she was done she left the bowkay for her grandmother on the desk or in her and she silently left the hospital.

As she was walking back she noticed that the kitten wasn't there, so she turned her head to an older women brooming her floor outside. The women told the girl that she gave or put it in a pet shelter so she gave a big sigh in exchange of her tears then continued to walk home.

She couldn't cry anymore that day, it was all wasted on her loss. Once she got to her apartment she went to bed and pretend everything was fine for the next day..

~{ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ}~

The next day she made herself some breakfast and some more for her friends. After she was done with everything she started to get her bag and walk to her door, as she was walking she put the mini breakfasts in her bag. She opened the door and started to walk to school.

Along the way she saw Yashiro & Amane walking together. They've been dating for about a month in a half now, she was happy for them but she wasn't happy when they started. Okay so she got jelouse because she liked Amane, but now shes over that okay!

Anyway she made her way behind the lovebirds without them knowing. She carefully went behind 'em and grabbed their shoulders.

"Boo~"

She said slyly. As they both jumped and Amane smacked her. "Oh, oh shit! Sorry Y/N!" He quickly apologize to her and helped her up as she forgave the boy. "It's okay, I should be the one saying sorry!" Sh said rubbing the back of her head.