🌼Hanako X Deaf Reader🌼

A/N: I might make a book of this! Incase if you liked it! Disclaimer: I've never done an Fanfic before so be kind to my cringy ass fanfic okay? Okay 😁| btw your deaf and a female!

3
It was about 11:00 at night, you saw the moonlight going through your car window of the backseat. You were in a car and you herd your perants were arguing about something, cheating? Bills? Well whatever it was you didn't like it since you were just four/4 years old, you could hear them cussing and stuff, you covered your ears with some earmuffs and held your stuffed fox as you tried to calmed yourself from not crying.

You would normally hold your tears when they were fighting like this, anyways while your perants were fighting your older brother, Eito, was trying to comfort you saying; "Naoko, it's okay, it's okay, you'll be okay" He said as he tried to comfort you, but you started to cry as he comforted you and you hugged him and he rocked you. Alittle later your dad grabbed a beer as he was driving turning into a car crash in three blinks. Next thing you know is that your on the road with your forehead bleeding and ear too, you see your brother unconscious not understanding what is happening so you try to get up from his grip.

"KITO! KITO PLEASE WAKE UP!"
"P-please d-dont leave me l-like this..." You start to say with tears forming and dripping from your cheeks as your blood does also, but you noticed that you can't hear yourself then you stop talking and look at your brother, you check his pulse....... You..... Couldn't....feel his pulse.
You start to cry and sob, then you go to you try to get out the car and going to look at your perants to see their not alive either.
The driver who was also in the crash, had slight wounds from it, but he saw you and you saw his mouth move. But didn't hear him so you limped to him as he saw how damaged you were and your ears bleeding he quickly got a paper and pen and wrote 'can you hear me?' he wrote and said also, and you shook your head, then slowly passed out from the bleeding.

(I will continue it in a squel or a book tbh)
(I also know that she hasn't met hanako just yet ;-;, I'm sorry but I really want to make this a book ;-;-;)