Her mouth forms a grip around his tip and she sucks moving her head back and forth, taking him deeper and deeper with each nod. Tangling his hand in her damp hair, he starts controlling her head, making her take him even deeper and faster. She uses her hands to slow his movements, not wanting to be controlled, but this doesn't stop his dick from hitting the back of her throat.

Chiara moans as she continues bobbing her head up and down his shaft.

"Mierda, no pares" he groans. [shit, don't stop]

She feels his dick twitch in her mouth and his knees buckle. With that, she leans her head back with her mouth open and tongue out. His hand takes over and aims for her mouth. She hears a deep "fuck" before she feels his cum all over her face. His seed drips from her tongue, her chin and to her neck.

Pulling her up, he washes it off her face.

"Let's get you home" he smiles.

———

Everyone dreaded Mondays either due to the lack of sleep the night before or simply having to go back to work, but for Chiara every day felt the same. As she sat down in history next to Aurora, one of those Monday haters, she smiles proudly, before truly looking at her friend.

"You look dead," she says.

"Wow, thanks for the fucking compliment" Aurora spits. Today was not one of her good days.

"Guess what happened between Mr. Florez and me this weekend?" Chiara teases

"What did you do?" she asks, already knowing the answer.

"Mind-blowing sex" Chiara laughs. "I don't know what demon possessed him, but I loved every minute of it." Aurora shakes her head in disbelief.

"Is that all he is to you? Sex?"

"Duh, I mean what else" she snickered.

"Listen, I don't give a fuck about your sex life," she angrily says, "but stop using everyone for your own benefit."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Chiara defensively asks.

"I think you know what I mean," she replies. "You fucking destroy everyone's life. Did you even ask yourself where Antonio was? No, because after you fucked him, he called me sobbing asking what he ever did wrong." She was afraid Dominic would end up the same, everyone did.

Once you know Chiara for a couple of months, and she takes up an interest in you, that's when things start getting bad. She won't stop until she has ultimate control over you.

Antonio fell for it. And now Dominic fell for it. But Aurora never did due to the similar walls she had set up around her.

"That's not my fucking problem. If he can't understand I just needed a quick fuck, that's on him" she laughs.

"You know what, you need serious help, and not just from that shitty hospital," she says picking up her bag and walking out of class, making many students turn around and stare at Chiara.

Multiple students knew about her constantly being at the hospital, but they knew better than to tell others.

Chiara walks out of class— which didn't shock her teacher— and heads to Dominic's office. Her appointment with him is much later during the day but she doesn't give a fuck.

"Dom?" she goes into his office.

"Chiara? Aren't you supposed to be in class?" he asks confused.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just needed a break from everything. My friends keep ditching me" she lied.

"Look, I have a meeting with the principal, but you can just stay here for however long you need, okay?" he offers. She nods and lets him go.

After taking a short nap, she leaves his office and decides to go home, not caring about school or anyone.

———

It's now Tuesday morning and she still hasn't said a word to her parents. They should apologize to me, I didn't do shit. After taking a shot of vodka for breakfast, she heads out the door, not bothered to listen to her mother.

Her first period was maths, which she actually enjoyed, so after finishing her classwork, she layed her head down until class was over.

Hearing shuffling around her, she got up and noticed next period was almost starting. Therapy.

Without knocking she enters his office. "Ever heard of knocking?" Dominic teases.

"Were you expecting someone else?" she laughs and sits down.

"Chiara what happened yesterday?" he immediately asks.

"Aurora and I got into a fight" she sighs, "she was screaming at me for not spending time with them. I had to lie and say I was with my parents, but I was with you."

Fuck is it my fault she's losing friends? he thought.

It wasn't. Chiara brought all of this on herself, but she loved to control his mind and lying was always a great way to do it.

"Ángel, if you wanted to spend time with your friends, you just had to ask. It's not like own you, at least not in bed" he joked.

You don't own me, I own you, is what she so desperately tried not to say.

"It's not your fault, just forget I told you this."

"Come here," he pats his lap.

She got up and did as instructed putting her face on the crook of his neck.

He felt gentle kisses on his neck, knowing where this was going. His hands gripped her waist and guided it back and forth against his dick.

Hearing her soft moans against his ear only made him harder.

"Does that feel good baby?"

She nodded and continued to grind against his pants, the friction between them driving her absolutely insane.

"You like getting off on my lap?" he chuckled making her nod again.

"Answer me" he sternly says pulling her hair back

"Y-yes, I love it."

Chiara dug her fingernails into his shoulders and rocked her hips faster against him. He pushed harder against her core and she moaned again.

"Keep going baby" he cooed in her ear.

"You gonna cum for me Ángel?" He groans, his dick begging to be let out at this point.

And as she was finally beginning to let go, the lunch bell rings.

Remembering where they were, he quickly lifts her off his lap. "Chiara we need to stop doing that here."

"I just wanted to cum, but I guess I'll wait" she pouted.

"Go have lunch" he pecks her lips.

———

Chiara didn't have lunch, and since Aurora wasn't there, she couldn't steal her food either. By the time the school day was over, she was starving and decided to stop by the grocery store.

A pack of cigarettes and chips felt like a healthy lunch for her, so she headed to the cashier and paid. On her way to the exit, she heard a very familiar laugh and turned around.

And there stood Dominic holding a bottle of rum in his hand while talking to another woman.

What the fuck.