ten

i've got a burning desire for you, baby

[not edited]

Stumbling into his bedroom, not managing to keep their lips apart, he begins removing her clothes. Slowly taking off her shirt, finally seeing her round breasts that he so desperately wanted to lick since first meeting her. Chiara's pants, along with her panties, were next to go. Breaking off the kiss, he looks down her perfect body.

She was a masterpiece.

Dominic quickly removes his shirt before kissing her neck, leaving love bites behind.

Pinning her down on the bed, he gently drags his lips all over her skin until he reaches her breasts, and that's when he remembers what she said on their first meeting.

Unclapsing her bra, his mouth delicately kissed her free breasts as she moaned found from pleasure.

"How about I play with those piercings huh?" she squirms under him, eagerly nodding her head. Dominic takes a nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around and giving it a bite before releasing it. Her loud moans were the only sounds in the room. Giving her other breast the same attention, she gets chills down her spine. He's fucking good.

He releases her breasts and looks deep into her eyes before she presses a cunning smile against his lips, wanting them on every inch of her. Dominic spreads her tighs, allowing him to tease her clit in a circular motion.

"You're this wet and I've barely started" he chuckles.

"Dom please just fuck me!" she impatiently moans. This causes him to stop completely and stand at the edge of the bed.

"What are you doing?" she asks as he removes his sweatpants, letting his dick spring free.

"Ángel, open your legs wider for daddy, I want to see what's properly mine."

I'm not yours, is what she wanted to say.

But she lets a small moan out just from hearing his accent. Her wetness dripped onto the bedsheets, making him want to slam right into her.

"Touch yourself" he orders. She lifts her head up in confusion and sees him already stroking his length. As her gentle fingers played with her clit, he groaned not knowing if he could control himself any longer.

"Fuck!" she moans as she entered a finger in. Chiara knew exactly how to be a tease, so she starts playing with her breasts before moaning, "Dom, I need you inside me!"

And he needs to be inside her just as bad, but not now.

Dominic lowers himself to her pussy and runs his tongue along her wet lips.

"So fucking good," he says as she gripped onto the bedsheets. Using his fingers, he parts her lips and sees how wet she really was, making him smile.

She thrust her hips towards his face and finally; his tongue licked up her juices.

Attempting to close her legs, he spanks both of her tighs and she moaned loving the pain. "Dom I need to cum," she panted.

"I fucking dare you to," he replies as he thrust two fingers inside her tight pussy. He could feel her clenching around him, and his cock throbbed at the thought it being in her next. Dominic's fingers and mouth went at faster paces knowing how badly Chiara wanted to cum.

"Dom!" her legs began shaking, she needed to cum.

And that's when he stops. Dominic removes his fingers and tongue from her pussy, making her look up at him with a pout on her face. He lowers down and kisses her pouty lips before slamming into her.

"Fuck" they both groan at the same time. She was fucking tight, and he loved it.

He fucked her roughly and as she tried playing with her breasts, he slapped her hand away, and lightly choked her. Her eyes rolled back in ecstasy, loving how fast he went.

Dominic slightly pulls out before thrusting back into her hitting her g-spot making her cry out. "What is it ángel?" he says in between thrusts. "Did that make you feel good?" she whines as he pulls out again. "Did this make you feel good" he repeated before entering her once more.

He's surprised she hasn't orgasmed yet, but he's happy she can control it.

"Who's in charge?" he smirked.

I am.

"You are" she whispers.

"When I ask you a question, I expect a fucking answer," he says gripping her throat harder.

"You are" she moans.

"Good girl" and he continues moving fast in her. Her legs began shaking again, but this time with a lot more force.

"Do you want to cum on daddy's dick ángel?" he continues thrusting in her at the same pace.

Her pussy clenched around his dick tighter than ever, making him release a small moan, he was close too.

"So bad!" she cried out, "just let me cum please!"

"Cum for me" he moaned before thrusting into her one last time as her legs locked around him. The tightness caused him to shoot his seed into her almost instantly as they came together. His hot cum filled her up, almost making her cum a second time.

He slipped out of her and they both layed in bed catching their breaths.

Maybe he should consider becoming a sex therapist, she thought.

"It's my turn now," she says before getting on top of him.

———

Countless rounds and orgasms later, they're both exhausted. And before drifting to sleep, he asked her something that should have been brought up before.

"Are you on the pill?" to which she nodded. She was.

He spooned her until he heard deep breaths, indicating she was asleep.

"Good night Chiara," he whispers and falls into a deep slumber.