five

you should run away from me

Being around people felt disgusting to Chiara, which is why after the incident, she skipped school for a couple of days

Being around people felt disgusting to Chiara, which is why after the incident, she skipped school for a couple of days. Her parents let her stay home, not needing her to rage like the last couple of times.

All she did was lay in bed watching movies from Lolita to Pulp Fiction, and occasionally received texts from Antonio and Aurora wondering her whereabouts. Chiara rarely spoke to them anymore so it was pointless for them to try.

It's now Thursday night, and remembering she has school tomorrow, she shuts down her laptop and stares at the ceiling until falling asleep.

———

After a dreadful day at school, it was time to meet Dominic again. As Chiara got to his office, Aurora was leaving his office and looked up at her friend smiling. Why is she here?

"Oh, I barely saw you this week, you okay?" she asks. Aurora genuinely liked Chiara, but she never paid too much attention to her odd behavior, since she had some of her own.

"Yeah," she spits, "why were you in there?" The thought of someone else being around her man enraged Chiara, and if nothing was done about that anger, things weren't going to end well.

"We all have our reasons I guess..." she shrugs.

So she wants to fuck him too?

"No Chiara, I don't want to fuck him," Chiara's eyes slightly widen as she realized she said that out loud. "I'm bipolar." Chiara nodded in understanding and stepped aside to let the blonde go on with her day.

The door was still open and before she could step foot in his office, Chiara's met with his strong chest. He looks down at her, beginning to get lost in her eyes.

"Our sessions cancelled today, you can go home," he orders before turning around.

It wasn't canceled before she got there, he just couldn't bear seeing her after what happened last time. What he did in the shower that night was something a teacher should never be doing. Especially, when thinking about a student. Although she isn't a minor, Dominic still felt guilty, hence why he decided to cancel today.

"Why?" she asks dryly. When not given an answer she continues, "is it because of what happened time?" she steps closer to his back. Without thinking about it, she raises a hand to his back, and her sharp red nails stroke his back. He shivers and turns around gripping her arm.

"Leave, or you won't like what happens next" he ordered.

I would though. 

Not bothered to speak anymore she freed her arm from his grip and left. On her way to her car, she sees another familiar face, Antonio.