Sneaky B*stard.

Today is the day where me and Saikawa is going to hangout after-class. Or,what I assumed to be hangout but its only just us both buying for our next project.

I skip my way to the lobby as I finished my History class.

I went to a near wall and lean onto it. I grab my phone and texted Ryu.

I told Ryu that I'm going to hangout with a Friend. I was confuse when Ryu took a long time to reply just to say okay.

"[Y/N]..!" A voice shouted my name.

Huh..?

I look to where that voice was and saw Saikawa waving her hands with a smile.

Woah,.. her smile is so beautiful..

"Saikawa!" I shouted back.

Saikawa went closer to me and put her strand of hair behind her ears.

"Did you just got here?" She ask me while smiling.

Hm,..? That's weird.. Saikawa barely smiles..

"[Y/N]..?" Saikawa called out.

"A,ah! Yes?" I stuttered.

"Uh,okay,..? Wanna go?" Saikawa ask.

"Sure!"
.

.

.
We both arrived to a mall. Honestly,I rarely go to malls with friends because I'm just inside my apartment,watching anime.

"[Y/N],would you like to eat first before we start?" Saikawa ask.

"Of course!" I replied with a smile.

We both went to a nearby fast-food restaurant and ate there.

I don't know why but,.. I have a weird feeling deep down my guts..

I thought as I took a bite onto my burger.

This feeling has been lingering around my guts ever since I left school with Saikawa.

As we both finished eating,we both payed for our foods half and went to the N*tional bookstore.

We both started looking at pens and some notebooks.

After I was done looking around,I grab what is needed for my project.

I turn my gaze at Saikawa who was looking at her phone with fear.

I tap Saikawa's shoulder and smiled at her.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Ah,..! Its nothing." Saikawa answered as she hid her phone away from me.

Saikawa is being weird,..

I was about to ask her what made her shake so much when someone called out my name.

"[N/N]-chan~!"

I quickly turned around to see Mizuki with his casual clothes and some bags.

"Mizuki?"

"What are you doing here?" I ask Mizuki with a smile.

Mizuki smiled,but I have a gut feeling that smile wasn't meant for me.

I smile at the lady who is behind my [N/N]-chan. When I first saw her,I felt that her body is quite familiar,as I remembered I was almost kidnapped last night with the same body as hers.

I've never felt this blood-thirsty before,..

"Mizuki..? Oi! Mizuki..!" I called out to Mizuki.

"Yes?" Mizuki replied.

"Finally! So,I want you to meet my friend Saikawa." I introduced Mizuki to Saikawa with a smile.

Mizuki's smile became,..stiff?

"[Y/N],uhm,I'm not really feeling well." Saikawa strangely said with a shaky voice.

"Really..? Are you okay?" I ask.

"Not rea--

"Ehh..?? Your not feeling well?" When Mizuki ask that question,Saikawa suddenly jolted with hiccups.

"Y'know,.. you can stay at my place for awhile if your feeling well~.." Mizuki said with a concerned(?) voice.

"I can treat you.." Mizuki added. Suddenly,Saikawa started shaking and look at Mizuki with a frown and clenched onto the materials for her project close to her.

"S,suddenly,.. I now feel alright. I think it was just a slight pain from overworking." Saikawa said with a smile and stopped shaking.

For a moment,I thought I saw a glance of Mizuki not smiling afted Saikawa said that.

Oh,.? Your trying to run away,huh?

I see..

Smart b*tch,..

"Uhm,.. lets get to the counter and pay for the materials,yeah?" I said,trying to lighten up the mood.

I don't even have clue what even was going on,but I have a feeling that I must stop this weird atmosphere.

Me and Saikawa both pay for the materials we have for our projects after that,Mizuki started following us from beside.

"[N/N]-chan,wanna watch a movie together with your friend?" Mizuki ask whiel walking with us.

"A movie?" I ask.

"Yep!"

"I'll agree if Saikawa wants to go." I answered with a smile.

We both look at Saikawa,and Saikawa looks back at both of us.
She seemed really pressured..

"S,sure.." Saikawa replied.

"Yay!"

"Alright,since I've already reserved 3 seats,we are ready to go!"

"Huh? How did you already reserved 3 seats?" I ask.

"Oh,both of my friends can't watch a movie with me because they need to get their homeworks done." Mizuki answered.

"Ooh.."

Yeah,.. friends..

We trio went to our seats and watch the movie.

Saikawa just sat down besides me awkwardly as Mizuki sat down besides her casually.

The lights turned off and the movie started. I am scared of what he would do even when we are in public.

The LIGHTS are off. If the lights are off,I'm in danger,MOSTLY if I'm next to HIM.

I glance at Mizuki who was looking at me with a smile.

He leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear softly.

"I'm not letting you off this chair after this movie." Mizuki whisper as he put his arm around me and his hands grab my neck.

"Take care of your head~"

As he said the last sentence,shivers went down my spine and I look at him and saw him smiling.

His eyes,..

..are so scary..

While I was watching the movie,I took a quick glance at the two and saw Mizuki's arm around Saikawa.

I look back at the movie and then suddenly..

Wait a minute,.. was Mizuki putting his arm around Saikawa at the movies..!?

I then glance again and saw both of them watching the movie and Mizuki's arm aren't around Saikawa's shoulder anymore.

Was I imagining that or am I just simply going crazy these past few days?

*half-edited*
//1014  words\\