When you understood.

This past few days,I started to get my distance to Ryu.I was scared that maybe her girlfriend will get the wrong idea like those animes that I watched.

I was walking to my home and I deep on my toughts.

' If I could get some permission onto that girl and hangout with Ryu for the first time.But I'm too shy and scared!! ' I tought.As I was walking suddenly I tripped onto my shoe.

THUMP!!

" Augh.. Why do I feel like I have a bad fortune? " I asked to myself while scratching my head.

" [L/N]-san,Are you okay? " A guy said with a familiar voice.I looked up and saw Ryu!

Ryu helped me up to stand.I looked around anxiously.

' W-where's Ryu's Girlfriend!? ' I tought.

" Are you okay? " Ryu said as he held my hand gently.

My face went red and daydreamed then I went back to my own world.

' [Y/N] !! Quit fooling around! Ryu already have a girlfriend!! You don't have a chance!! ' I tought.

I pulled my hand,and Ryu's eyes widened.

" U-uh...I'm fine! " I said with a fake smile.

" Do you want me to walk you home?... " Ryu said as he not wanting me to decline him.

" It's alright! W-where's y-your uhmm... " I tried to asked but I was too scared because 'What if they're relationship is so deep? What if I bother him?'.

" Hm..? What is it? " Ryu asked,definetly he's like trying to calm down.

" Uhm.. " I said as I look down.

I look at Ryu.

" Nothing,just forget what I said! " I replied with a fake smile and laugh.Then walked past him,then when I was about 3 meters away from him,suddenly someone held my arm to stop me from walking,I looked back to see Ryu with a worried and a dissapointed facial expression.

" [L/N]-san,no..[Y/N].. " Ryu  said as he look at me with serious eyes.

' D-DID HE JUST CALL ME FROM MY FIRST NAME!? HUHHH!?!? NANI!?!?? ' I tought.

_____.exe has stopped working

My face was red.

" ...I kind of having a feeling that your having the wrong idea.. "  Ryu said.As he said that my eyes widened.

I hold his hand tight.

" W-where's your girlfriend..? " I said with my trying not to be sad tone.I bit my bottom lip.

" I don't have a girlfriend. " Ryu said coldly.

I suddenly lost my grip onto his hand and sighed in relief.

' I was the only one who's feeling anxious,huh? ' I tought.

-------------------------------------------------------------

[[ Hellu there! Author speaking here!
I would likely want to say that

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Pfuufufu~