Sleeping late at night!

" Ughh..my neck.. " I groaned as I hold my nape and look at the time.

It's already about 12AM and I'm still awake from watching animes while Ryu is still asleep.

Currently I'm watching animes on my boyfriends PC and sitting on a chair that has no back-support which really make my back and neck sore.

" I love fridays.. " I murmured.

Hours later,I noticed someones hands are on my waist then someone hands on my eyes to cover.

" A-AN INTRUDER!! P-PLEASE YOU CAN HAVE MY CHIPS JUST GO AWAY!!! " I shouted.

" Hm? Really..? " A familiar voice said in a sleepy tone.

" R-RYU!? " I screamed.

Ryu lets go of my waist and his hands on my eyes.I look at Ryu from behind with my teary eyes.

" Y-YOU...!! " I tried to shout at him but my voice suddenly cracked.

" What's wrong? " Ryu asked as he looked at me with confusion and worried expression.

I leaned over his stomach and hugged him for awhile,he then hugged me back.

" Can we stay like this for awhile..? " I said before I snuggle onto his stomach.

" Hm..Sure.. " Ryu said in a Sleepy voice.

-3 minutes later-

~RYU POV~

'[Y/N]'s scent is good...But I wonder,why is she awake the whole 12AM???..she knows this is bad for her health and eyes..' I tought.

I then slowly push [Y/N] then saw she's already asleep.I smiled and then I saw [Y/N]'s dark circles under her eyes.

I then carry [Y/N] in a bridal style and put her in the bed slowly.I kissed her forehead and patted her gently.

I went to my PC and look at what she's watching.I saw two boys kissing and touching at each other.I turned it off so quickly and I looked at [Y/N].

" [Y/N],your too innocent.. "  I said as I kissed [Y/N] in the lips.

' Your lips are so soft.. ' I tought then grinned.

I went to the bed beside her.I then hug her in the bed tightly.

" Goodnight,my dear [Y/N].. " I whispered and then I sleep beside
[Y/N].