POCKY GAME!? {4} [RYU]

"[Y/N],Who will you choose to play pocky with?" They both asked me.

"W,WAIT! Mizuki,we are not lovers,we are only friends!" I exclaimed to Mizuki.

Mizuki got shock and then averts his eyes away from me."Yeah.." Mizuki replied with low voice.

"I'm really sorry,I just can't.." I said while looking down feeling guilty."Hey,look up.It's fine [N/N]-chan,I understand." Mizuki said while smiling.

I look up with a smile "Thank you." I said then Ryu grab my hand then we sat down to the sits.

"Alright,dear costumers please sit on this table and let the game begin!
Ah,yes,I forgot the milk---I mean,AHEM,I forgot the rules." A servant with a mascot milk said.

"The rule is very easy,You just need to eat each others pockies until it reached its lips of the other~!
Oh and,if the pocky broke,while eating it,you will autimatically disqualified!" The milk said.

'T,T,THIS IS MY FIRST TIME PLAYING THE POCKY G,GAME WITH RYU.I MUST DO MY BEST!!
E,ESPECIALLY T,THIS KISS THING!!
I MUST DO MY BEST!!' I thought while I nod.

"[Y/N],Pft,what are you doing?" Ryu asked while smiling.I realized what I did then my face went bright red.

"Alright,Go!" The malk said.When it signal go,Ryu grab one piece of the pocky stick then put the end onto his lips.

[Y/N].exe has stopped working.

Due to overheat.

I nibble onto the other end then while I was focusing onto the pocky stick,I look at Ryu who was already close to my lips.!?!?

My face went red,I didn't noticed I stop nibbling onto the pocky stick,then a minute later,I felt a soft thing touch my lips but,yet,cold.

RYU WAS KISSING ME!?

When we were done,I can't stop thinking about it.'If this is a dream,please don't wake me up.'

Hours later after that me and Ryu are driving home.Oh yea,you must be wondering what happened to Mizuki?
After me and Ryu kissed he suddenly dissapeared.

But,he texted me that something came up at his home.When I came home,I flop onto the bed then took a nap.
.

.

.
I woke up by the sound of the bathroom.I check the time it was 5PM,dang,I slept about 4 hours.

I sat up,then look around.Ryu wasn't here,ah,maybe he is in the shower.Then,Ryu's phone rang.

I check his phone,because,he always did that to my phone.I saw the name 'H*e',I got confused.Did Ryu name that person? Or that Person named it himself?

When I pick it up,an unfamiliar girl voice spoke "R,Ryu,..I'm sorry..the hitman you hired died.P,please..don't hurt me but,I think you really need to kill [Y/N] before someone takes her---" Before that girl finish her sentence Ryu snatch it away from my hand while half-naked.

He is only just wearing some joghing pants and a towel hang on his shoulders.Yes,he is hawt,but,his face looks not like him.

He is very scary..His eyes are like piercing through my soul..I tried to speak but all I can escape from my mouth is a squeek.

Ryu raises his hand,I closed my eyes,because,I thought he will hurt me.To my surprise,he gently pats my head.I opened my eyes then saw him smiling gently.

Why..? Its like he is a two-faced person...

Suddenly my head hurts,I touched my head by pain.I groaned in pain."[Y/N] are you alright?" Ryu asked.

Suddenly,I saw something.

I saw..

Ryu killing [F/N] in front of me.

Thinking about that,a tear roll down my cheeks."[Y/N]!? D-DO YOU WAHT MEDICS!?" Ryu asked while panicking.

Why..?

Why do I see Ryu forcefully giving me drugs chug down my throat.I saw him like the same when he grab the phone.

Then later on,my vision started to dissapear.

Without notice,I fainted.

-??? POV-

I ran quickly as I can to an apartment room,I then ring the bell.The door opened.I saw a handsome tall man that have red hair and crimson eyes.

"F*CK! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT THE DRUGS WAS THAT F*CKING DANGEROUS!! YOU LITTLE H*E!!" The handsome tall man shouted at me.

The tall man grabs my wrist inside their apartment then held it very tight that it made me yelp.

"R,Ryu,..Stop! It hurts.." I begged while my tears stream down."F*ck.
You,check [Y/N] if she is alright." Ryu spat at me.

He lets go of my wrist revealing a red mark onto it.I avert my eyes onto
[Y/N],who was on the bed.

I went up close then kneel down.I check her pulse if its still beating.Alas,its still beating.

I saw her eyes twitch.I got surprised,then looked at Ryu."She's fine,she just need alot of rest." I said while trying to hold back my tears.

Ryu then got happy then shove me besides.Ryu look back at me then said "Hey lil'sh*t,I want you to kidnap this person."

I sighed in stressed "His name is Minatozaki Mizuki." When Ryu said that I got shock."Minatozaki..?" I asked."Didn't you hear me!?" Ryu shouted.

"Mizuki is someone I can't deal with.." I said with honesty "What.F*ck.Did.You.Mean!?" Ryu asked as he grabbed me by my jacket.

"B,because Minatozaki is very known well as the most deadliest gang." I said while trying not to stutter.

"F*ck!" Ryu shouted as he lets go of my jacket."Get the f*ck outta here or else I will f*cking  change my mind." Ryu said.

I quickly ran out of the apartment then went home.I went to my bed then cried myself to sleep.