Sleepover

Ahh,yes I'm back from a big studying and all that thingsss,and yes,I'm using my Laptop to make this so it'll be hard for me to type..I better get use to this though so uhmm..Yeah,Thanks for reading hope you enjoy!!

"[Y/N]!' I heard as I opened my tired eyes."Finally your awake!" [F/N] exclaimed with a tired sigh. "We're here." [F/N] said then opened the van for me and her to go to her house.Ah,forgot to tell you that I'm having a sleepover with my friend.

-FLASHBACK- 

"Ryu,Uhmm..ano.." I said while fidgeting my thumb.Ryu looked at me with confusion,"What is it,[Y/N]?" Ryu asked."Can I sleepover to my friend's house?" I asked Ryu.For a moment I thought I saw something on Ryu's face then it vanish."Why do you need my permission though?" Ryu asked me.

"B-because I don't want you to misunderstood that I'm cheating behind your back like the animes I watched..."  I said as I look down.I look at Ryu when I heard him laughing,my face went shades in red."It's okay,but where's this place is anyway?" Ryu asked with a smile on his face

"Hm? oh it's *** ***** Street" I said "Hm? that's a bit far away,do you want me to give you a ride there?" Ryu asked me."O-oh! no thank you,my friend will be picking me up here the apartment!" I said with a smile on my face.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I stepped out of the van and saw a big mansion in front of us.I stared in awe.Fun fact,[F/N] is rich and she is bisexual. (if your friend isn't like that I'm sorry but please pretend you have one..)

"Come on in [Y/N]!" [F/N] exclaimed happily.I nodded then went inside the big mansion.As we went inside I stared in awe when I saw maids and butlers are bowing down at us."Please feel yourself at home." [F/N] said."Woaah! [F/N],you said you have..uh..y'know.." I said shyly."Ah,Yes!" she then held my hand and we both went upstairs then her room I guess.

I look at [F/N]'s room and I was amazed.I just saw a full limited-edition manga set on a book shelf and a limited-edition anime figures."D-do you have Yaoi manga,[F/N]-sama!?" I asked furiously.

"Of course! it's over there." [F/N] points at a big book shelf.In a blink in an eye I was there reading some Yaoi fanfics or some new OTP.

ANd so like that.Our sleepover was the best.We both talked about our husbandos/Waifus and our fav OTP.When it was when I woke up in the middle in the night,not knowing why but I just felt a shiver down my spine.I went close to [F/N] who was sleeping peacefully at the ground while I was at her bed.I woke her up by shaking her then whispering at her ear to wake up.Not long after she woke up then at the end we both slept in her bed.

I cuddled onto her then snored peacefully,not knowing someone was watching at us with jealousy and anger...

"Baka,[Y/N]..."