Important (A/n)

I was told about this through a friend's account, as well as tagged, so I will share this with you guys too. This will be word-for-word from their account.

THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AND I ASK THAT YOU SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW, WHETHER IT BE ONLINE OR IN REAL LIFE. PLEASE TAG YOUR FRIENDS HERE OR SHOW THEM THIS POST.

⚠️WARNING⚠️
THIS POST MAY BE TRIGGING TO SOME USERS

I'm here to warn you about SUSPICIOUS ACCOUNTS that are pulling people into a DANGEROUS GAME that has NO good ending.

These accounts have one thing in common: a man wearing a creepy goofy costume and makeup. The man in the photo (which I'm not going to show because it's really scary) is not the one behind these games. His name and face are being used all over social media platforms AGAINST HIS WILL.

There have been SEVERAL reports of these accounts all over Twitter, Instagram, Discord, Tik Tok, and more. PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK THEY SEND YOU. CLICKING ON THE LINK WILL GIVE THEM YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SO THEY CAN USE IT AGAINST YOU, FORCING YOU TO PLAY THEIR SICK "GAME".

THE GAME CONSISTS OF MULTIPLE QUESTIONS OR TASKS THAT YOU MUST COMPLETE. THIS IS CALLED THE "BLUE WHALE CHALLENGE" OR THE "MOMO CHALLENGE", BUT IS WIDELY KNOWN AS "THE FIRST NAME". THIS SAME EVENT HAPPENED A FEW YEARS AGO AND IS NOW BACK AGAIN.

SUICIDE IS THE LAST QUESTION/TASK THEY ASK YOU TO COMPLETE.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN MESSAGED ALREADY BUT HAVEN'T CLICKED THE LINK: GOOD JOB. BLOCK THEM AND REPORT THEM IMMEDIATELY SO YOU CAN PROTECT YOURSELF.

I ASK THAT YOU SPREAD THE WORD TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW AND LOVE BECAUSE DOING SO MAY SAVE THEIR LIVES.

BLOCK THEM IF THEY DM YOU!

DO NOT CLICK THE LINK THEY SEND YOU!

IF YOU WISH TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE ACCOUNTS AND THE PROFILE PICTURES TO LOOK OUT FOR, PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK:

https://twitter.com/itsvoxsis/status/1278733783483678722?s=21

BE WARNED IT IS QUITE SCARY!

STAY SAFE!