Long Lost but i'm back

Hey my name is Brooke i was Born on 16th December 1877 yeah i know i would be dead already but i'm not and you know why because i'm a Vampire i was bitten when i was just 17 years old so i look like a normal 17 years old human but i'm not my family already died i live with my so called mum but she is not any kind of nice human how was like you look nice come live with me, no she bitten me but she took me in after my mum died while thinking that i died yeah i could not show my self at all on the streets because everybody would be confused why do i look the same after years and years so i had to pretended like i died in a accident , after my mum died we moved away for 18 years but now i'm back in this city on the Streets and the Hills and start to live the high school life again oh i almost forgot my best friend Lucy  also was bitten by the same women as me and guess who is that mystery women you guest right the most Dangerous person in the Vampire world the queen her self we live with her she is our mother we love her she loves us there is no secrets between us at all and hope fully there will be never any .

Then we come to my old life i was just a normal 17 years old High School student who went on a normal or so i thought trip with her friends and crush Me,Lucy,Micheal and Thomas two boys and two girls nothing could go wrong right no it's was a mess they just talked about they crushes and how they would fuck them if they would be free and won't have Boyfriends me and Lucy hated them they where so fake like a one dollar Gucci bag but they didn't see that of course i don't know what happen with them after that night we didn't see them ever again that's actually good because i might told Thomas that i have a crush on him but i never got my answer again who knows maybe this is better then him answering on my Feelings toward him anyways i know that somehow Thomas Brother Luke he was a sheriff at the time found our supposed to be dead body's and showed our parents then we all had at the same time our funeral it was actually not that bad but seeing mum crying this much hurt my feelings even tho we don't have one .

I don't wanted to be seen so after our funeral me and Lucy wen't back to our now home after hearing that my mum died i had a feeling that was sadness but i couldn't cry even now if i think about it i just can't do anything with my deepest feeling in my heard our soul whatever you wanna call that so why don't we start my new High school life again maybe i can see my sister Grandchildren and my Brothers too .

See you guys soon xoxo