One Big Demon appeared on the ground. Its a Cyclops with Horns.

Kayden: Why The hell this thing appeared on the ground? -_-

The Demon eye Glows Red and Shoots Lasers, I Dodge it Quickly, then The Demon Cyclops Charge at the speed of 200 km/h, I Jump High and Grab This Horn and Stab it in the Eye.

Proceed To Glory Kill, I Stab on the Eye again and Remove it with my Daggers and Place a Grenade Inside of it and Kick The Cyclops and crash land on the ground and Explode into pieces.

Kayden: I merely Finished what your liver started!

Then I Notice on the Ground, There's a Trail Down Here with Red Lines, I Jump Down, Some weird shit is going on down here.

-----------------------------

???: Complete The Ritual and This Kingdom will be mine.

Necromancer: Yes, My Master..

The Necromancer Leaves and Joins The Rest of them, doing rituals.

There's 3 Necromancer Summoning demons because it was holding a Demonic Book that can summon Demons on the Underground to invade this Kingdom.

Necromancer: *Ritual Chanting*

They Notice something from behind.

Kayden: Hello Sir!, Do you have a moment to talk about Jesus Christ.

I Tried to Stab Them Up close but Protected by some demonic Barrier. I got Bounce off and land properly.

Necromancer: Human Fool, You finally found our secret place to summon demons, soon, this place will be corrupt and Destroyed. Do you Think you can leave this place alive?

Kayden: *Markiplier Voice* Yes :v

Necromancer: hahahahaha!, We Shall See, Get This Little Human and Feast on His Flesh.

Kayden: Im Afraid Not.

10 Demon Guards Appeared, Most of Them Look Like Baron Of Hell, fewer were demon bat like. and some skeletons with swords.

Kayden: King Crimson!

-----------------------

Kayden: Yes!, Dance Dance!

Dodging all their attacks simply by seeing their trails in the future, pass through the Demonic Barrier and Got Behind of The 3 Necromancers.

Kayden: Dance In the Court of The Crimson King!

-----------------------

Time Resumed and Decapitate One Necromancer using my wristblade.

Necromancer: What The?- *Head Blown Off by a Lapis Pistol*

Switch Weapon to ASR-5 Storm Shotgun and Blast The Last Necromancer.

Kayden: Parry this you Filthy Casual!

Shoot, Pump, Shoot and Pump, Each of My Plasma Bullets Disintegrating each every demons that got hit along with the skeletons.

Kayden: Oh They're goin'ta have to glue back together in hell.

???: Whats with all the noise down here?

He Saw all Necromancers and Demons are dead, he sees a Little Blue Hair Kid Holding some kind of Black Stick and pumps with noise sound.

I Saw That guy looking demon, wearing some kind of black tunic with a Marks on it.

Its a Hell Priest.

The Hell Priest Runs away and toss some little demonic items that summons small demons.

He Keeps Running and find his own way to esca-

-------------------

-------------------

He was already got punch by King Crimson on his Abdomen.

Kayden: *Proceeds to Glory Kill a Hell Priest*

My King Crimson Punch him on his Heart and My Wristblade Cut his Head and Kick The Dead Corpse, The Head Of a Hell Priest Flies Off and Slice the head 4x like Fruit Ninja.

Kayden: Stop Hiding with your Toys and Fight like a man!

<----------- To be Continued

--------------------