15|Trust The Process

There are many different attributes that contribute to a person's happiness. It all depends upon the individual and the significance of the other person. You add value to a person's life once you invest the time in the right aspect of their life. Everyone is different and therefore not everyone you meet will want your money or your misery to match theirs.

I met you many years ago and you were such a bitch to everyone. I think I said it before, but I had to draw this point again. I disliked everything about you and when I was supposed to help you, I  resisted. I knew that you needed a bit of loving from someone unfamiliar. I hated your guts, so it wasn't going to be me. Funny thing is that once you returned to my workplace five years later, you were different.

You were down to earth and we finally made some sort of a connection. Today, we're boyfriend and girlfriend looking to build and move in together. Who would have thought that we had so much in common, that we actually share a lot of chemistry. They say never judge a book by its cover and I never really did, but I chose to refrain from speaking or being near to you until I noticed a change.

Today I confide in you with all my plans and secrets. You know everything I could remember about myself and vice versa. The days would go by and our love will grow stronger. Each moment—both together and apart shall make us more attached to each other. Missing you or kissing you will always make me horny and whenever I see you, the sex will always be amazing as it has always been.

God knew what he did when he brought you back to my workplace. There was a bit of hostility toward you at first, but once you opened up to me, I had realized what you were going through. I immediately had a soft spot in my heart for you and thought I'd comfort you. I wasn't happily married but married nonetheless and I couldn't do anything, but once I had found out that anything with you will be real, I gave up completely on my marriage.

Not to say that I didn't love my wife and I'm a bad guy, but the mental abuse and the cheating she did to me in seven years had driven me away from her each time she did me wrong. Today I'm glad I took the chance and showed you my heart or I'd have still been fighting a losing battle with my assassin for control of my life.

Its no one's business, our relationship status with each other. The main issue is that the people who need to know about us are fully aware and are happy for us both. We have gotten the blessings from those persons and we will soon be much better off as opposed to now where we stand.

Our love is pure, gentle, and innocent—like the birth of a child. We have been trying to figure out this life and love for as long as we can remember and the fact that it took us so long to achieve this, shows that we haven't given up as we'd thought. Life has a funny way of bringing people together—so much so that we wonder where the other was for all of their lives.

Probably we were learning the lessons we needed to learn before actually getting involved and committing to the right person. Sometimes you think you've been with the right person ignoring signs that say opposite, but only when you've been hit so hard and you've fallen back into reality, then you realize what has been going wrong in your life all this time. Most of the time,l we're too late and had wasted our lives behind the wrong one, but there are also the rare few that find the right one when they begin to venture out into the world once more.

Cautious, these persons try their best to keep their composure when they meet someone, but sooner or later, they fall in love with said individual. Sometimes this first individual is put in place as a practice for the choices and mistakes they have to make once more, then the right one appears to them in a way that they never expected.

This is the way I appeared to you and ever since that day, you have been strengthened and empowered to the point that all your concern should be on strengthening our love. It's not like I'm going anywhere or going to do any wrong since I'm contented and you are my soulmate. I had always thought I had found my soulmate a while back, but your soulmate actually is the person you share a lot in common with.

In many—if not all ways, we're similar and think as such. Our attributes are similar and we can uplift one another in a way the other knows exactly how to. Our path in life is determined by the stars and our choices on the way. Once you're a good person and a genuine individual at that, good things shall follow and no wrong shall befall you.

The most important thing to remember when things appear to be something that you haven't prepared for is to trust the process. God didn't bring you this far to knock you back to the bottom of the ladder, so just relax and put your trust in him. Prayer is a weapon and a tool used for the greater good and the sooner anyone can learn this, the sooner things shall fall into place for said individual.

Look at us, you and I both have our situations to deal with, but we're making a way slowly but surely. Funny thing is that we're doing these things better than some persons who spent their whole life trying.