9|Stepping Up A Notch

I hope things get better before they get worst for you. Your situation is very sensitive where information is concerned and you're unsure of the defense mechanism that would be initiated once the truth is revealed. In many ways, it sounds as if I've seen it first hand because my ex-wife's father is the same.

There's something special about the bond we share, but the restrictions hold us back from experiencing much more. Either way, it makes us more fond of each other and there's nothing to stop us from being together once we play our cards right.

Being spied on would have anyone paranoid after it was revealed, but I appreciate the effort that you put into spending time with me each and every day. The best thing about all of this is the fact that you have a vehicle, so your movements cannot be traced unless we're unaware of our surroundings.

To get away from all the paranoia and stress, I've decided to take a trip with you to the east-west corridor where I'm sure you would be at peace. The best day would be for the holiday before the weekend. We're both excused from work on that day and you could use the outing. You agreed and the day couldn't take any longer to arrive.

Once the day had come, you arrived in the early hours of the morning and we were off. There was no better feeling than a long drive with you at that hour of the morning. The highway was clear from traffic and police were nowhere to be found. We took a detour for breakfast at subway and ate in the car before we were on our way once more. We went a bit over the speed limit and we arrived within an hour or so.

We actually planned to have a relaxing day indoors, but once my uncle called and said they were going for a drive somewhere far, we immediately jumped on board. We were actually going to Manzanilla but ended up at the lighthouse in Toco. It was such an adventure with you since I haven't been up here in a while and you, in such a long while.

We took pics and enjoyed the atmosphere. We spoke with my uncle and laughed at his comedic portrayal until it was time to go. It wasn't planned—the distance I mean, so we took nothing to eat. We were starving before we thought of going back, but we were enjoying the outing so much that we didn't even bother with thinking about food.

We had a romantic adventurous day together and I'm sure that we won't be forgetting this anytime ever. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and I did as well. As you said, any day together with me is a day you enjoy and that statement warms my heart to the fullest. The love we share is one that we have both been searching for and I'm confident that we will never hurt each other.

I can't wait for our next adventure together, but for now—we're still basking in the ambiance of the last one. It's still fresh on us and the more we speak of it, the more I see you blush. Too bad you have to work in the morning or we'd stay the weekend with my aunt.

On our way home, we rushed to make it at an early enough time, to avoid any unnecessary arguments when you got home. I made it home and u saw you were a bit tired, so I urged you not to use the air conditioning. A while later, you messaged me to inform me of your arrival and I was thankful.

You both made it home at the same time and he tried making small talk for you both to argue. He was drunk and just wanted an excuse, but you were wise and retired to your bedroom. We texted a bit, but then I wanted you to get enough rest for work in the morning, so we said our goodnight greetings, and I retired as well to bed.

***

The next day you went to work as planned and I washed my clothes. I wasn't going to see you today, so I decided to have myself a lazy day. I haven't eaten a bowl of soup in a while, so I decided to make just that. As I was finished preparing and cleaning my surroundings, I heard the phone ring.

It was you, so I answered. I thought we were going to have a normal conversation, but to my surprise, you told me that you were coming to spend some time with me before you go home for good. I was a bit shocked because of the time you chose to arrive.

I assumed you would just spend an hour or two with me, but you actually stayed with me for at least four hours. I was a bit overwhelmed when you assured me of the time you would be spending. So much so, that we both couldn't wait for tomorrow to engage in sexual activities.

We lay on the bed kissing and I felt your hand reach within the regions of my pants. You stroked me lovingly and once I was sprung enough, I rolled over and undressed you. I also removed my clothing before I put you into a kneeling position at the end of the bed where I began eating your fruit. Once I tasted your cum, I erected myself and gripped your waist.

I trusted myself into you and you gasped while gripping the sheets tightly. I continued giving you deep, long strokes until you climaxed again and again. You loved every moment of my love and once it was time for me to ejaculate, you make sure that nothing is wasted, so you hold me deep within your mouth and suck until there's no more liquid available for you to consume.