11|Fairy Tales Are Real

There is and always will be a debate when it comes to the saying of happily ever after. Reason being, that it is a rare occurrence in the lives of persons today. One in every hundred thousand people experience the phenomenon of a fairytale relationship and the fact that many others can't understand why said couple experiences this level of happiness dumbfounds the general public.

There's a bit of science to all of this—chemistry actually, so you can force all you want out of a relationship, but once you lack chemistry, then the molecular-sized solvent that holds you both together, won't last for long.

A bit of experience has shown me that you can meet a girl of age thirty-six and a woman at twenty-five. There's no proper age anymore for being a woman—or man as a matter of fact. The experiences you obtain growing up is the main factor in the maturity level you possess at your current age.

There's a bit of responsibility that comes with a relationship, but the genuine ones are the ones that have the least. Since all these persons want is a faithful partner, someone to love them and give them attention, then the job description is just that—No hidden agendas or misleading information to be revealed later in the relationship.

Happily ever after is nearer than we thought. Sometimes it's what we found and other times it finds us at our lowest possible moments. I can speak from experience since I am currently living in my happiness of finding mine. Sometimes the right words are all that is needed to spark this fire and once lit, there is only warmth.

I feel like a prince in a Disney movie, the way you make me feel. Rich in love, we'll dance around the living room and hold each other in our warm embrace, kissing every time we get a chance. There's no other way I'd rather spend the rest of my life than with the woman who brings me the world of joy every time I open my eyes.

The situation may not just yet be perfect, but it's on its way to becoming just that. A few loose ends to tie up and we're home free for life. Nothing I do is looked upon for something in return, if I do something, then it's out of the kindness of my heart. Every moment I spend with you I hold your hands and every moment apart finds me reciting the most important three words you can ever hear.

It feels good to know that someone trusts you enough for you to make them feel your love. Most times we agree not to have sex, but because of our chemistry, we go against our agreement and satisfy each other. I feel your love in every way possible, especially when you're riding me slowly. Your vagina stays wet, slippery, and tight for me with each stroke and there's no better feeling than hearing you moan with satisfaction when you orgasm three or four times per sexual encounter.

I smile with each orgasm and I feel you gripping me tighter with each release. The way you look at me when I'm inside you sends a current through my body. It's like the provocative way you look at me keeps me extra horny and I never want to stop satisfying you. You and I are sexually blissful creatures and there's no slowing down at all.

For all the years you've wanted this life, I'll give you joy in abundance for all the time I never knew you. Diamonds are forever as they say—and you are just that, so I have no doubt that we will be together forever. You're my fairytale come through and my inevitable person of interest. It was bound to happen, the way we met for the second time and there are no two ways about what we will have at future dates.

You spoil and put your best foot forward when it comes to me. I just pray that I can match that energy as much as you do. There's no reason for me to leave nor cheat on you, especially after the type of treatment you give to me on a daily basis.

I tell you everything, every girl that I talk to, every conversation, everyone I think likes me and you're so appreciative of me for telling you the truth. I feel as if I can tell you anything and you won't get angry, because you are for real and you know that I appreciate what we have together.

You're a queen in your own right and I will always be your king. The love our fairy tale generates is one that can make anyone jealous. The devil is busy, but I have had the world if experience with his work, so I can never fall for his trickery again. I fell once but this time, I'm going to fight it out and avoid any and all unnecessary drama.

You don't deserve any drama, bacchanal, or unfaithfulness in your life since you already had those things before me. I'll be your comfort in any way I can and you're safe with me since our love is cemented in history.

Cloud nine feels a bit higher now with the age I am and the experience I have accumulated, but the most amazing thing about it is that I can still find a space on said cloud. You're the reason for my existence and I recently figured it out with your help.

Everything I have expected out of a woman, I have with you. You hold me down and you've been here at my lowest, building me up once more to my natural self. I owe you so much of my time, energy and comfort because I believe without you, I'd have already given up on life and love for what it is supposed to be, but you found me in the nick of time and only God can take the credit for our fairy tale.