six

The guard pulled Noel off the chair and put his handcuffs back on.

"can I get a few more seconds?" Noel asked him and he nodded. A sigh of relief left our body's while I stood up next to him. Noel looked at me with puppy eyes waiting for my response.

"I'll wait for you, I promise"

Noel smiled like I had never seen him smile before, and the guard took him back to his cell. After a minute all the prisoners left the visitation room and I walked back to the car. Cody unlocked the door from the inside before I opened the door sat down next to him.

"how did it go?" he asked. "did you tell him anything?"

I shook my head no and told him what Noel said to me after he left. "I've never heard him say something like that. he must really like you" Cody said while starting the engine of the car.

We drove back home in silence. Most of the ride I looked out the window and thought about Noel. Everything he said to me when I saw him, the words repeated themselves a few times in my head. I looked at Cody and saw a beautiful sweet guy, but he wasn't Noel. Noel made me feel things I had never felt before and I just couldn't get enough of.

When we arrived Cody walked me to the front door. Without saying anything I smiled at him, turned around and opened it.

"I'm sorry" I heard Cody say softly.

I looked back at him.

"This is my fault" I said with watery eyes. "I'm going to tell Noel everything once he's out" Cody nodded after which I walked inside and closed the door behind me.

It had been a long day, the only thing I wanted to do was take a warm bath and watch a movie. So that's what I did. While the bathtub was filling up with water, I grabbed my laptop and saw that my favorite movie got a sequel. After grabbing a few towels, I took off my clothes and slowly stepped in the bath. I turned on the movie and watched it halfway through before I fell asleep.

Noel's pov.

I was laying on my bed staring against the wall. The words that Piper said to me repeated themselves in my head. I'll wait for you. Hearing it again brought a smile on my face, I really wanted to talk to her again. I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost time for diner. I had a few minutes left to call her so I jumped of the bed and slowly ran towards the phones at the end of the hall.

I wrote her number on a piece of paper but after looking at it all day I remembered it. I dialed the number and waited for a response.

Piper's pov.

The sound of my phone ringing woke me up, I clicked the Are you still watching? screen away and looked at the time. I slept for almost three hours. My phone kept ringing so I picked it up without looking at the number.

"Hello?"

"An inmate from Riverbank Low security Prison is attempting to contact you, this conversation will be recorded and can be used when needed. Do you accept and understand that?"