four

The last chapter was almost a year ago so I would be really surprised if people will read this, but if you are: i love you. I really wanted to finish this story even if no one will read it.

I woke up with the sound of someone knocking on my door. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a blurry Cody standing in the doorway.

"goodmorning sunshine, your mother let me in. you look amazing by the way!" Cody said with a sarcastic tone in his voice.

I threw one of my pillows at the door but missed completely, he started laughing. "you know what day it is right?"

I shrugged and grabbed my phone from my nightstand, after realizing it's Saturday I jumped up and looked at Cody with a shocked face. He grabbed the pillow I just threw of the ground and sat on the corner of my bed.

"I can't do this" I said while Cody pulled me a little closer. He placed a small kiss on my head before I stood up and grabbed my clothes.

I took of my shirt and halfway through I looked at a smiling Cody.

"can you look away?" I asked.

"why? it's not like it's the first time I see you without clothes" he smirked but listened anyway.

I quickly changed into a sweatshirt and a legging before walking to the bathroom to brush my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun. I couldn't be bothered to put on make-up or do something better with my hair.

Cody and I walked downstairs without saying anything. I put on my shoes and grabbed my purse and keys.

"have fun at the library Piper!" I heard my mom scream from the kitchen.

"thanks!"

I gave Cody a confused look while he laughed. "it was the first thing that came into my mind" While rolling my eyes I followed Cody to his car and closed the door behind me. It was cold and foggy outside, a typical autumn morning.

He opened the passenger door for me before I sat down and connected my phone to the car charger. Cody started the engine and turned on the heater, before he started driving he put his right hand on my thigh.

"don't tell him anything"

I turned my head towards him and nodded. I looked at his hand and grabbed it with mine while we drove to the prison. His hand was cold so I wrapped both my hands around it and tried to warm it up. We didn't talk much the rest of the way there and all I kept thinking about was Noel. I remembered all the things he said to me; the moment his lips touched mine for the first time; his voice when he told me that he loved me and the look in his eyes when he told me to wait for him. A tear escaped my eye while I looked at Cody.

What have I done?