two

I looked at the ground for a second.

whatever happens, promise me you'll wait for me

"I promise"

"what? what do you promise?"

"uhh nothing" I said while I quickly took Ollie to the couch. Cody followed me into the living room and asked me if I wanted something to drink so I nodded and he walked towards the kitchen.

I think I'm in love with you

A tear escaped my eye and I looked at Ollie, I put him down on the couch next to me and quickly walked to the bathroom.

"Piper?!" Cody's voice came from the kitchen. I heard footsteps coming closer before he knocked on the door.

"are you okay? you know you can talk to me right?"

I looked in the mirror while Cody opened the door and walked towards me. He put his arm around my shoulder and looked at me through the mirror. I turned my head towards him so I could look into his eyes, he did the same. Before I knew it , he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Cody-"

"ssshh" he put his index finger on my lips "Noel won't find out"

He smirked and put his hand on my jaw so he could kiss me. When his lips touched mine, everything around me became dark. Cody was the only thing I could think about. He lifted me up and put me down next to the sink on the edge of the counter. I wrapped my legs around his waist while he kissed me.

It felt so good.

Without hesitation I placed my hands on his back and pulled myself closer to him. He lifted me up and brought me to the couch, that made me giggle.

He laid me down on my back and put his body on top of me. Before I took his shirt off he kissed me gently in my neck. He smiled while I looked at his exposed abs, which made me smile as well. I put my hands in his hair but before he came closer his phone rang.

Without taking his eyes off me, he put his lips back on mine.

"w- wait" I said while softly pushing him back.

"whoever it is, they'll call back" he smirked and kissed me again.

The phone kept ringing and I insisted that he picked up, so he did. He walked towards the dining table and grabbed his phone.

"it's anonymous"

He picked up and his face went from happy to scared. While nodding he looked at me with a worried look in his eyes.

"uh yes, I understand"

I walked closer to him and put my hand on his shoulder trying to lift myself closer to the phone so I could hear who called. I put my ear against the phone but I couldn't hear anything.

"hey man, how have you been?" Cody asked before he pulled his phone away from his head and covered the microphone with his hand.

"it's Noel"