≋~≋PARK JIMIN≋~≋

Requested by @ChivaVen

Y/N POV

 "Chimmy!!! Show these people what you got boy! It's your time now!" Y/n said to the tiger who was beside her back stage preparing himself to go on stage to meet the humans who are eagerly waiting for him. Y/n is his trainer. He loves Y/n a lot! Y/n loves him a lot too! 

"LADIES AND GENTELMAN! LET'S WELCOME THE MOST STRONGEST AND FEARLESS TIGER, CHIMMY!" The host said as Chimmy went there in an arrogant way. The crowd cheered for him. Y/n held the hoop in front of for him to jump through it and he did it. Both of them did a lot of tricks and had a lot of fun. 

Chimmy doesn't likes it if someone else apart from Y/n trains him. Actually, five years ago Y/n found him in the forest all alone and injured. He was a a small cub that time. Now, he is a full grown tiger now. Y/n and Chimmy are really close. But....

There is one that Y/n doesn't knows about Chimmy. 

-

Y/N: JIMIN! HERE! 

Y/n smiled as she saw Jimin approaching her to pick her up as he told after her work in the zoo.

JM: Hey, baby!

Y/n: So....Are you hungry? Let's go home!

JM: Me too. Let's go! 

He said as he gives a peck on Y/n cheek's making Y/n blush. 

JIMIN POV

I smiled seeing Y/n eating the food in front of me enjoying it. I am finally happy. I wanted her. When I first saw her. When I first saw here when she saved me I felt like 'she's the one'.  I still haven't told her my secret yet. The most biggest secret. That no one should know that existed. 

Y/n: Mmm...Jimin! When are you gonna bring me to your home??!!! I wanna see your beautiful home that you told me!

There she goes with the question. 

Jimin: Ummm.... actually It's kinda hard to bring you there- I mean it's really far! I will bring you when the time comes, ok?

Y/n: *pouts* You say this all the time!

Jimin: Awww! *Pinches her cheeks* I am sorry...I promise I will bring you there. 

I gulped down nervously as I still don't want her to know about me. Well, it's not like I am afraid that she will leave me,it's just that I m scared that the truth about my kind will be out! I know my Y/n won't do that coz she loves animals and respects them but I still don't wanna tell her. She is mine after all. Even if she hates it she is gonna be with me and I know it!

3 DAYS LATER

Y/N POV

It was early in the morning and I had to come to the zoo a bit early.  Today co-worker couldn't come so I should come a bit early to open the gates. I opened the gates and felt like meeting Chimmy. I took the keys and went to his den.

I heard some muffling noises in the den so I peeked so that I won't wake him up but what I saw made my heart drop in the stomach.

Jimin was there his back facing me and I could hear him talking to....someone? But who? He didn't had his phone in his ear.

Jimin: I am sorry father.

???: When will you bring her, Jimin-ah?

Jimin: Soon father. Soon...