Bonus Content: Finally

Bonus content for chpater XXX because some suggested the wanted to see it form Zeke's POV so here it is. I also did something on photoshop xD I knowit's not good but I tried. Do I get a pat on the back for that?

-:-:-

Zeke's POV

     At first I don't know how to act. It's like the weight of the world is on my shoulders because I know things have to change on this trip. I mean, Sam has given me so many chances and I never thought I would be such a coward, but Allie is intimidating in a way that I've never faced before. I've been with other girls, I've dated and more but I think I was never as emotionally invested as I am now.

When I hold Allie's hand it feels like the first time I'm holding a girl's hand.

When I look into Allie's blue eyes it's like it's the first time I'm actually looking someone in the eyes.

When I hug Allie it's like the first time I'm hugging a girl.

Everything feels like a first time with her and that makes me ridiculously nervous to the point I feel like laughing at myself. And I know she knows, she's aware of my feelings and hers. It's not like I don't think she doesn't fancy me, I'm pretty sure she does, it's just that it's so hard to make a move and break free from the comfort zone, although of comfort it has nothing by now. I think she's in the same situation, waiting for that opening that will let us take a step forward. I think I've missed plenty already, so I can't afford missing anymore.

So when we arrive at London I make my mind and go for her hand. This is a date and we'll act as such. It'll be fine and when the mood is right, I'll confess. Maybe during the concert although that would be too cliché. Maybe later. Maybe I'll take her to take a trip on the Eye of London and kiss  her there. Anyhow, I'll find a moment. For now, I have to enjoy her company and this escapade we've pulled off.

And that's what we do: just normal things but the two of us and I never let go of her hand. We laugh, we wander around, we take pictures, and basically enjoy ourselves. We barely feel time pass and before I realise we're making our way inside the venue and waiting for the concert to start.

My plan to confess during the concert doesn't work because she's too excited and I don't want to ruin the experience. I want her to enjoy the show at its fullest without any distraction. And after a while I get so into the performance that I don't have room to think of making a move.

A new chance comes when we decide we can't go to Beth's friend's flat just yet and we keep walking aimlessly. She's so happy she can't barely hold herself, and she looks more beautiful than any other day. It's like she's glowing with life and I'm so happy she told me about that dream, which is just an expression of her fear. I'm glad she shared that with me and I'm helping her to create memories, to live her life.

At some point she lets go of my hand and starts walking ahead of me but backwards. She looks really cute and when I tell her how happy she looks and she blushes, she also trips and falls. I get scared because maybe she hurt herself, but instead she just laughs out loud as if this is the funniest thing that's happened to her. 

I guess she's that happy. She's drunk in happiness.

I help her back on her feet and we look at each other and I realise this is the moment. If I want to break from this stage and move forward, this is the moment to do so. But Allie beats me to it and pecks my lips before I finish organising my thoughts. No words, just actions and i'm so astonished I can barely process for a moment.

I kiss her back, grabbing her face in my hands when I finally process what's happened. I kiss her like I've wanted to do for so long already and I kind of forget she has no experience whatsoever, so I have to slow down until she gets the hang of it. When she does, I deepened the kiss, hugging her now, my arms tightly around her because she's not close enough.

She tastes so sweet, like innocence and happiness, like Allie. And I don't think I've ever tried something better than this. I can't get enough and she holds on to me, responding to my every move and I'm getting lightheaded by now. I don't even want to break to get some air, but I have to and eventually we break the kiss but I keep her close because I'm not planning to let her go any time soon. This is where she belongs, I'm sure of it. And she's where I belong to, the place I thought didn't exist until I met her. I didn't think someone could understand me like she does. This is how it's supposed to be, I know it.

But I don't say anything of this because it's Allie, the most intelligent person I know and I'm sure she's aware of this. She must feel it, too and if not, she'll deduce it pretty soon. She'll look me in the eyes and see there's something there, and she won't stop until she understands it. My feelings and her feelings are so clear. We don't need to say them out loud so instead I say, "Finally." Because I'm so relieved she took the first step, that this has finally happened. I'm so happy that I'm finally where I'm supposed to be. i'm so happy that I don't even care that Sam will tease me until the end of my days because I let Allie make the first move. I just care that it happened.