Sharigan and Byakugan

Hinata pov

Watching Naruto-kun smile up at us my heart started to beat faster. "Hinata stay focused." Sasuke said, my head snapped in his direction. "Ri...Right sorry." I mumbled.

"Sasuke-kun! Be careful!" Sakura yelled. "Bring it Uchiha. This time I'll drowned you in poison!" The creepy two headed scorpion guy yelled, Sasuke jumped down and landed beside Naruto. "I bet I hit him first?" Naruto-kun said giving Sasuke a smile, Sasuke replide with a smirk. Lightning filled Sasuke's palm, Naruto created a rasengan and together they charged forward. I held my breath, it was at moments like this when I felt so useless but breathless at the same time as I watched Naruto show his power. "Hinata watch out!!" Sakura screamed bring me back to real life. The scorpion man had split into two separate people one of which were inches in front of me. He swung knocking me backwards, Naruto yelled and slammed a rasengan into the man sending him spinning threw tree trunks. I smashed into the side of a tree and for a second I became weightless until I fell into the arms of Naruto. His blue eyes were filled with worry, "Hinata you ok?!" He mumbled . Sakura appeared at his side, "She's ok." She looked back looking for Sasuke and the other scorpion man I guessed. I felt slightly numb, then out of no where the man reappeared and grabbed Naruto and threw him, Sakura jumped to her feet and started battling with him. I heard Sasuke yell and my body began to move on it's own, I stood shakily and leaned up against a tree trunk. Sasuke was just below me fighting with the other man I felt the need to help but I wasn't sure how I could. He fought with ferocity and each swing was carefully planned out, I couldn't help but feel aw inspired.

Falling down I landed right behind the man, Sasuke's blood red eyes met mine for a split second, then as if we had rehearsed it we began attacking the man like we had worked together countless times. Activating my byakugan I matched Sasuke's moves flawlessly, he would swing then I would deliver a few blows that shut down some of his chakra points then Sasuke would again take over and hit him with his chidori sebon needles. Soon the man stood breathing heavily and barely able to lift his arms, "You think you've beaten me Uchiha?" he growled, "You think your all big and bad just because you killed our leader?" Sasuke glared at him and took a step forward,that's when I saw it.

The man in the heat of battle had created a shadow clone and neither Sasuke or myself had seen it till now. It flew at Sasuke with such speed that my eyes barely was able to keep up with him, he was heading right for Sasuke then without thinking my body moved. I appeared in his way and took the hit, pain flared threw my body. "Hinata!" I heard Sasuke yell from behind me, the man who had hit me disappeared causing me to fall forward. It was getting harder to breath and to focuse on the sounds of the fight. 'I'm sorry Naruto-kun, it doesn't look like I'll be going with you on this mission.' I thought to myself before giving into the pain and blacking out.

To be cont....

(A/N: Hello everyone I'm sorry this chapter is short but I felt like I should throw a Hinata pov in because everyone else has had their own so should she.

Hinata-Thank you Conn-Sama ^_^

Sasuke- Just make sure you put the next in my pov

Naruto- No!!! In mine!!! Don't make me go Hulk on you teme!!!!

Sasuke - Hn

Ha ok guys calm it down. So yeah I hope you will like this story I work hard coming up with all the ideals for you my fans ^_^ thank you for reading. Vote. Comment. And follow and ill follow you back. Bye.)