SasuSaku Forever!

Two days later

(Be warned there is slight sexual content in this chapter. Read on if you wish.)

Sakura pov

Sitting outside on a bench enjoying the warm day I let out a breath. "Hey Sakura-chan!" Came Naruto's voice. He came bounding toward me smiling like an idiot with Hinata silently following. "Where's teme! We're supposed to be getting some ramen!" the blonde asked.

"He'll be here. How are you Hinata?" I asked, she gave me a sad smile, "I'm all healed now. Sorry that I wasn't much help with the mission." She apologized blushing. "You did just enough!" Naruto cheered as he wrapped her into a tight hug which caused the poor girl to almost faint. "You two go on ahead, I'll wait for Sasuke, we'll meet you there." I said.

"Ooooooo you and teme want some alone time eh?" Naruto said giving me a wink that caused my cheeks to flush red. Giving him a swift hit to the head I smiled when he let out a groan, "Hinata please take Naruto to get him some ramen before the poor thing starves." I said to the white eyed girl. She gave me a nod then wrapped her arm around Naruto's shoulders and pulled him toward the ramen shop. I was happy Naruto would have someone looking out for him, Hinata was the best choice for a numbnut like Naruto. "What are you giggling about?" came Sasuke's dark voice from behind me, giving a little squeal I turned and lightly punched his chest. "Sasuke-kun you know I hate you scaring me." I said which made him smile. "I was just laughing at Naruto." I replide wrapping my arm around his, he took that chance to wrap me in a huge hug. His lips locked with mine sending shocks threw my body, "So you ready to go eat ramen with the dobe?" he asked pulling back, shaking my head I took his hand and started to lead him to my apartment.

"Sakura where are we going?" he questioned as I drug him along behind me. "To my apartment to get something." I replide not looking back at him, "But won't we be late then?" he asked with a amused tone. Once we walked threw the front door I quickly turned and pushed him up against the door causing it to close. "Forget Naruto right now. I love you Sasuke-kun." He didn't reply but he moved and pinned me up against the door, his lips molded perfectly with mine and again the shocks of pure ecstacy arched threw my body. His lips moved to my neck, his hands slowly slid up under my shirt. Pulling back slightly I took this chance to practically rip off his shirt, he slid my shirt up over my head along with my bra. Pulling him into another passion filled kiss I began to feel like fire was being flushed threw my veins, it was beginning to be hard to tell where I ended and Sasuke began. His bare chest pressed into mine which caused me to moan, kissing down my chest he began paying attention to my breast as his fingers traced up my inner thighs until they reached my sweet spot.

Giving him a moan I arched my back, he just smirked and continued his assault on my body. I had never been anywhere close to doing this with anyone else but I'm glad it's Sasuke, the man I love. His fingers began to work faster as his lips went back to my neck. A flash of pleasure filled my senses, Sasuke withdrew his fingers then kissed me lightly on my sweat covered brow. I stood on the tips of my toes and kissed him passionately, "Sasuke I love you and I want you...please be gentle." I spoke softly, my cheeks flushed as I slowly unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers.

Sasuke pov

This all had been completely unexpected and now Sakura wants to give me the most sacred gift a women can give. Never had I seen such lust in her emerald eyes, "Sakura..." I started but she stopped me with a kiss, pulling back she repeated herself, "I love you and I want you...please be gentle." I slowly nodded, now I Sasuke Uchiha would never admit this to anyone but I was completely nervous. All that was going threw my head at the moment was what if I hurt her or I didn't do something good enough but then her gaze brought me back to reality. After everything we had gone threw together, from the Rose pageant to the Black scorpions and finaly Ruzo and Bando I now understood just how much this pink haired cherry blossom loved me.