"T-that day. When I fainted... They say you took me to the infirmary..." I said and he looked away again.

"That's nothing." He said.

---

Jisoo delivered me home and I thanked him. Young Master was left in the Hospital.

"Jisoo, thanks..." I said and he smiled.

"You're unbelievable, Hana. Anyways, you're welcome!" He said before leaaving.

I entered the house and Mama sighed when she saw my bandaged elbow.

"Sweetheart, stop self-harming." She said with sarcasm and I smiled.

"It was an accident, Mama. Don't worry, I can still move." I said and went upstairs.

~

"Thinking about why did you entered the forest."

"I just wondered what could be the noise and where is it." I said and I heard him sighed on the other line.

"I actually told dad about this..."

"What?"

"I'll be moving."

"Moving? Where?"

---

The next day came and Taeyeon had been taking care of me the whole morning. She said I should be taken care of because I am injured.

"Let me carry your bag, Hana." Taeyeon said and I smiled.

"Our classmates said we'll be having a new classmate." Hangyeol said.

"Really?"

"Yes, Jihyo. So let's hurry up and see him in the room."

We entered the classroom and a guy entered too. Standing in front of everyone, taking their attentions because of his visual.

"So Handsome!" Jae exclaimed and shook Hangyeol.

"Hi, I'm Kim Mingyu."

*

"I wasn't expecting that you'll be moving here." I said. We are sitting on the bleachers in the soccer field since it's lunchbreak.

"I can't bare it, actually. After hearing miserable things that had happened to you here." He said and I looked at him.

"Hana, I told you to just change yourself. But don't exceed. Are you self harming? Or you're being rebellious?" He asked and I chuckled.

"You're ridiculous. It's all an accident." I said and he shook his head in disbelief.

"Who saved you?" He asked making me look at him.

"W-well... A Young Master..."

"Young Master?"

"He's not like Young Master Chan." I said and he nodded.

"Does it still hurt?" He asked and I nodded.

"From now on, if I ever left you once and heard that you've been hurt again, I will twist your neck." He said and I chuckled.

"Why are you being rude?"

"Because I will protect you." He said and I looked at him.

---

I am now in the library, looking for another book to borrow. Mingyu had been following me everywhere and it made some students think that I just dated a transferee.

"Can you reach that one for me?" I said and Mingyu reached the book from the highest shelf and I went back to my seat. He then sat down too and just slouched beside me.

"Why are you even following me if you're only making yourself bored?" I said and he sighed.

"I am not leaving you, you've been rebelling all by yourself because you have no parental vision." He sad with sarcasm.

"I heard there will be a Masquerade Party in a few days." He said, making me look at him.

He raised his head and looked at me with his eyes feeling heavy.

"And I know that you will decline. So I am telling you, you can't."

>End...