25

"Y/n?"

"I'm here," you said, holding her hand.

"Where are we?"

"We're at the hospital."

"What happened to me?"

"Well, you were acting really strangely during class. Then you starting ranting about Kai before you went to his classroom and yelled at him there. Campus security came and took you out of the classroom. As we were going down the hallway, you just suddenly passed out and weren't breathing."

"Why?"

"I'm not sure. The doctor said that she should be back soon with more information."

Just then a knock sounded on the door before the doctor walked into the room.

"It's good to see you awake, Ms. Kim. I am Dr. Atlas."

"What happened to me?"

"Well, it seems like there were 3 different types of drugs in your system. Rohypnol, GHB, and Angel Dust. Rohypnol is commonly used to make people not remember something that happens to them just after they take it. It is also used to put someone to sleep. Angel Dust can make some feel as if they are in another world, but it does have bad side effects. It can make people act pretty violently, and it can often just make people feel angry. GHB is also used to make people fall asleep more easily."

"I didn't take either one of those."

"It is actually pretty common for people to be slipped GHB and Angel Dust. Considering that you had all three in your system, I would say that these were slipped to you some kind of way. Someone could easily put them in a food or drink."

"I don't remember seeing anyone..."

"They usually try their best to sneak it past you."

"Oh..."

"I would like to keep you overnight for observation since you had a pretty high dosage of all three of those drugs in your system. You should be just fine though. I'll leave you to rest for a while, Ms. Kim."

"Y/n."

"Hm?"

"Get the dean down here please."

"Why him?"

"I'll explain later. Just please get him down here."