Case 1: The Exchange Student

Start from the beginning

Well anyway, Tey decided to follow her Mother's career path, a police officer. Detective specifically. Then well, yeah, my father is coincidentally her Mother's partner and guess what? I'm following my father's.

Anyways... this is my last year in university, well last semester, if i don't fail any classes, i guess. And then the others, Kris or Kristina Rose and Jules Verne. We met then during our freshman and hit it off very easily and quickly. During our sophomore year, Tey invited them to live together with us and they agreed nonetheless.

So well that's that. I guess? I'm sorry if it's confusing but that's my life? Nah just kidding, well last night, the four of us partied with the four of us. Kidding. The guys were there too. Hector and Vector are twins and they're in the same class and also our buddies. They got this nickname Double-Trouble, since they often gets into trouble together, sometimes with us but mostly the two of them.

Then there's Rick, Yate, George, Lily, Olivia and Jack. They're our friends and we invited them to just have a little fun just before the last semester starts and they all left around midnight i guess, since no one slept in the house other that us four.

"Lunch is next right?" Hector asked nudging my side.

"Huh.. is it time?" I asked looking at my watch again, for the second time. Oh it's Eleven already, so it's lunch time. And just like that, The bell rung.

"The others are already at the table and they already ordered something" Vector suddenly appeared by the door and walked at us.

"Hey Bro!" Hector greeted him and did their handshake.

"Why didn't the others attend this class?" Tey asked as she stretched her body.

"They got this major hangover and slept at the library earlier instead of here... And i guess it doesn't matter" Vector said as he threw a glance at the leaving professor.

"Well yeah" kris said fixing her hair

"You got some saliva here" Vector teased her pointing to the corner of his mouth.

Kris' hands flew to her mouth, wiping it roughly and she noticed there wasn't, "liar!" She said punching him lightly on his shoulder while he was laughing his ass off.

"Seriously, you act like my grandparents" Jules said as she followed behind us.

"We do not!" Vector and Kris Chorused which made us laugh while they both rolled their eyes. We entered the crowded cafeteria and looked for our usual table, there. The others were already sitting and talking to each other while Olivia and Lily frantically waved at us.

We squeezed our way to the table and i could hear gossips from each table we passed to. Huh? So there was an exchange student? I wonder which course she is. I picked up that she's a she by how they said she this and she that.

"Hey guys!" We greeted and they did the same, i sat beside Tey who automatically slept again, and beside Olivia.

"How are you?" Olivia asked smiling at me as she pushed a tray of foods infront of me. See the thing is, i know Olivia has this crush on me, which i found weird. I mean Olivia Greene is a goddess. Her golden hair, pearly white teeth and blue eyes made others attracted to her, though she's an open bisexual, there was still a lot of guys and gals who likes her, i know there are also people judging them, but i find them really cool for being who they are. I hate Homophobic assholes. Anyway, She's majoring in Nursing, she used to be in our department but she shifted during our sophomore year and just like us, she's on her last year thanks to summer classes she took.

"I'm fine, the headache is almost gone" i answered searching the tray for a something to eat.

"Drink more water then" she said handing me a bottle of water and i accepted it. "Thanks" i said to her and smiled.