49*

~Luke's POV~

I couldn't find it in me to tell her that I loved her. I'd never been in love before now and I knew that she wouldn't reject me because she loved me too, but rejection wasn't what I was scared of here. I was more nervous about how to go about saying it in the first place—so much so that I couldn't figure out how to tell her, so I just didn't.

Plus, I'd told her not even a week ago that I didn't have feelings for her and suddenly I was realizing that I'd always had them for her; I just didn't know what they were before now.

"You okay?" Ophelia asked as she walked beside me down the hall, making me look down at her. I nodded my head and led her outside, holding the door open for her like I always did. "Yeah, sorry. I was just thinking a little." I said dismissively, shrugging it off as nothing. In reality, this was the first important thing to me in years.

The two of us walked over to my car and I unlocked the doors, climbing into the driver's seat while she got in the passenger's. "Are you busy after school?" She asked me as she buckled her seatbelt, looking over at me curiously. I shook my head. "No. Why, you wanna come over?" I asked, hopeful that her answer was yes. I didn't want her to go home. She and I had seen each other at school and spoken a little, sure, but not for nearly long enough. I wanted her around longer. So when she smiled and nodded, I jumped on the opportunity. "Sure, then. I'd like that." I admitted, turning onto our street.

When I pulled into my driveway, we both got out of my car and I grabbed her hand before I lead her up the driveway, hearing my car beep when I locked it. I led her inside and shut the door, locking it as she absentmindedly rubbed her thumb on the back of my hand. My stomach churned with nerves as I looked down at her, stupidly trailing along like I didn't know where we were going as she led me to my bedroom.

She gently pushed my door closed and took my backpack from me, tossing it to the floor at the foot of my bed with hers. I peered down at her, my heart pounding as she gently pushed me down onto my bed and let out this melodic giggle, her hand lingering on mine before she let it go. She crawled into my lap and my body immediately began to react to having her on top of me, her dress hiking up her thighs and her tits spilling out of the dress. "You're playing a dangerous game here." I murmured to her, grasping her hips to steady her on me just so I wouldn't be torturing myself by letting her move around on my crotch like she was.

All she did was giggle, her brown eyes sparkling playfully as she began to unbutton my shirt. My cock began to swell in my pants as I knew where this was headed, making me inhale deeply. I watched her face as she undid my shirt, her small, warm hands trailing down my chest once it was on display for her. "Can we?" She asked me softly, in that voice I'd never be able to say no to.

I squeezed her hips and then smacked her ass over her dress, earning a little squeak of surprise. "You want me inside you, gorgeous?" I hummed, gently flipping us over so she was laid under me in the middle of my bed. She giggled and wound her legs around my waist, clinging to me. "Please." She asked, making my lips twitch. "I think I might be turning you into as much of a sex fiend as I am." I said playfully, sitting up over her. She watched me as I took my shirt off the rest of the way and then threw it to my bedroom floor.

There was a smile on her face when I ducked down over her, wanting to finally feel her lips on mine again. "At least you know I'll be able to keep up with you." She said.

I bit her lip, tasting cherry on my tongue as she opened her mouth and let me push my tongue in. She arched up into me and I heard her little whine she did when she was becoming more aroused, so I knew I was making her wet. My tongue played with hers, our breaths mingling as she rubbed her leg against mine. I could already tell that she was all wound up and ready to go, but I didn't want to give it to her so easily. I just wanted to make her wait a little longer, to make her want me even more.