43*

~Ophelia's POV~

When Luke and I finished up our project, I found that it had taken us far less time to do than I'd thought. We'd only been here for forty five minutes and yet we were finished already.

I put everything up and then looked o we at Luke, who was already eyeing me. "What now?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.

He grinned widely, a glint in his eye as he shoved my bag and his off of my bed and crawled over to me. "I think I've got an idea about what we can do now." He purred, surprising me when he pushed me down onto my back, making me blink up at him as he crawled over me and began to kiss my neck. "Y-You wanna do this now?" I squeaked, a blush creeping up my neck.

As he sucked my neck, he pushed my skirt up to my hips and exposed my panties, making me gasp softly. "Fuck yeah, I want it now. You know how impatient I can be." He breathed, wedging his hips between my thighs. "But tell me to stop if you don't want me to." He murmured, letting me know he wouldn't do anything I didn't want him to. I shook my head and smiled at him as he lifted his head to look at me. "I want it, but my granny's in the other room." I said softly, biting my lip.

Like he didn't care at all, Luke grinned at me and smoothly slid his hand inside my panties, making a gasp leave me when he boldly cupped my core. "You want it, then I'll give you it, gorgeous. I'd think you'd know by now I'm not shy about PDA." He teased.

Even though this was wildly inappropriate, I couldn't help but to giggle, looping an arm around his neck. "I swear, you're insane." I whispered, lifting my hips for him when he tugged on my panties, pulling them down my legs before he threw them to the bedroom floor. My neck became hot and then made my face even hotter, peering up at him as he grabbed my thighs and yanked me closer, forcing my legs to stay open for him. I breathed heavily as he stared back at me, his gaze slipping down the my torso. "Take off your sweater." He murmured, grazing his fingertips gently up my thighs.

I sat up a little and quickly took off my sweater, setting it in the floor as he kissed my thighs. "God, you're so gorgeous." He breathed, his gaze making its way down my body until he was peering down between my thighs. "Fuck." He murmured, gently kissing my folds. I felt my core throbbing with desire and it somehow got worse when he slipped his tongue between my folds and began to stroke it teasingly with the tip of his tongue, up and down gently, repeatedly.

This had me shaking within minutes, curling my toes as I ran my fingers through his soft hair, stifling a whimper. I felt his lips pull into a smirk against my dripping core and he hummed playfully, staring up at me. "Aw, you gonna cum already, Ophelia?" He mocked, mischief in his blue eyes. "So easy. Your little pussy is so sensitive I could make you cum with the tip of my tongue alone." He chuckled.

And then he did just what he'd said he could.

My thighs trembling as I came down from my orgasm, I let go of his hair and he rose from between my thighs, already taking off his shirt while I was still trying to catch my breath again. He threw his shirt to the floor and I sat up, the sunlight pouring into my room through the open blinds, making him seem ethereal as it washed over his skin. "Get over here." He murmured, glancing down at my breasts, which were still confined in my bra. I crawled closer to him and reached around to the back of my bra, undoing it as I peered up at him.

The moment my bra was on the floor, his hands were squeezing my breasts, our bare chests pressing against one another. I giggled softly as he gently nipped at my shoulder, reaching a hand down to undo his belt. Before I could begin to get him out of his clothes, he was pushing me down into my bed again. One hand gripped my arm while the other fumbled with his belt, hurriedly taking off his pants and then his boxers. I kicked my skirt off and watched him grab his wallet from his pants, which he pulled a condom packet out of. I stared at him and he grinned, tearing open the packet before he carefully slid the protection onto his hard member.