5

~Ophelia's POV~

"I'm kind of nervous." I admitted to Saniya as we walked down the hall towards the cafeteria, where I'd be meeting all of her friends in a few short minutes.

She glanced over at me and smiled reassuringly. "Don't be, I'm sure they're going to love you, Phe." She said, patting me on the back. I nodded, giving myself a little mental encouragement as I hoped I wouldn't say anything stupid. These were Saniya's friends, so I knew I'd be completely fine if they were anything at all like her because she was a total sweetheart.

The two of us walked into the empty cafeteria, being the very first ones to arrive due to our free period we had before lunch. After we got lunch for ourselves, I followed her through the cafeteria until we eventually reached a currently empty table towards the back of the large room, where I sat down with her as the bell rang. It was only a few seconds before the hallways became busy as students rushed out of their classes, some of them going to their net class while others came in the cafeteria for A lunch. I was feeling a little antsy, bouncing my leg as I ate the delicious enchiladas they were serving for lunch today.

Eventually, all of Saniya's friends came and joined us at the table, filling up the empty chairs rather quickly. There were four guys and two other girls aside from Saniya and I, all of which were freakishly attractive.

"You must be Ophelia?" One of the guys assumed, staring at me as he sat down. I nodded my head, sparing Saniya a glance as if she would speak on my behalf. It was stupid but I was still nervous. "Yeah, that's me." I said lamely.

"I'm Noah." He said, and I smiled at him before I glanced at the other people, wondering if they were going to introduce themselves or put me through the torture of making me ask them. Luckily, Noah decided to step in and introduce them, since they seemed too preoccupied eating.

"This is Judah." He pointed to the guy who was sitting beside him on his left, who was rather handsome. Judah was light skinned with brown eyes resembling my own and black curls atop his head that looked like they'd just spring right back again if you pulled one. His sharp jaw was lined with dark stubble and he had a thin septum piercing through his nose, with perhaps the nicest pair of lips I'd seen on a guy. With his tall physique and bulging biceps, he was really quite a specimen.

"This over here is Idris." He pointed to the guy on his right, who I would presume is Arabic if I'm going off his name alone. Idris had brown eyes and black hair as well, though his was shaved in a fade along the sides, leaving the top a little longer than the rest, and he had light stubble as well as a bit of a mustache. He was well built and tall, though not as much as Judah.

"And that's Blade." Noah added, pointing to a boy who was sitting between Saniya and Judah. The name seemed a little odd, but I found it oddly interesting. Blade was probably six feet tall and had brown hair that somehow looked both messy and yet styled, which I didn't understand. Like his hair, his eyes were brown and his jaw was only slightly stubbly, as if it were beginning to slowly grow back after being recently shaven. He had nice lips and I noticed there was a silver earring in his right ear with a dangling cross pendant. In a weird way, he was sexy.

Noah, as mean as it sounded, was probably the most plain looking one of them all. He had shaggy brown hair with brown eyes and a boyish looking face. It wasn't that he was ugly because he wasn't. Noah was simply cute, like the boy next door type.

"That is Zuri." Noah continued, pointing to the girl sat just a little bit down from me, who gave me a smile that I returned when my eyes met her brown ones. She had dark skin like Saniya, although Saniya's was only a few shades darker than Zuri's, and short hair that fell to her shoulders. Easily the most noticeable thing about her was that her wavy hair was a strikingly bright neon lime green color, but it actually suited her.