Patrol ⚠️possible trigger warning ⚠️

Marinette POV
-------------------------------------------------

When we all transform we go on top of the roof using the fire escape and use our weapons and powers to fly, glide, jump, and holding onto others because the miraculous doesn't let them do so.

(Nino and possibly Nathaniel since the power is unknown. But I did do some research and the goat miraculous let's you jump far and high so it's like flying or gliding as does the fox. And we all know that Ladybug and Chat Noir use their weapons to propell themselves. Anyways back to the story.)

We decided to go to the Eifel Tower and split into groups from there. No matter how much we all wanted to stay with our respected little or caregiver, we knew that one of the more experienced members of our superhero team would have to go with either Marc or Nathaniel. I chose to go with Marc and Adrien chose to go with Nathaniel which left Nino and Alya to patrol. We all split up and Marc and I took the right side of the city.

⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️

We start to run on the tops of the buildings before we hear a man yelling. We stop and look down to see a man holding a gun to a woman's head and telling her to comply to his desires. After forming a plan I jump off of the building using my yo-yo while Marc jumps to the front of the alley way to wait for my signal. "HEY WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOU BASTARD!?" I yell at him as he and the woman snap there heads towards me. The woman looks relieved while the man looks at me with lust and hatred. "Well... although I'm mad that you interrupted me, you'll do just fine". He tells me as he lets the woman go. I tilt my head to the side, giving Marc the signal as he nods.

He silently runs to her, picks her up, and brings her to where I assume the police station is. 'From here the police station would be about a fifteen minute walk but now that he has a miraculous and super speed he should take only five' I think as the man slowly advances towards me. I wrap him up in my yo-yo while he just grunts in annoyance. 'Too easy' I think while smirking and taking his gun.

"Now what were you thinking trying to pull some lame shit like that huh buddy?" I ask him as he cowers. No one knows this but I'm not the person I display myself as. I'm not at all shy and I'm often very sassy and intimidating atleast, that's what everyone who knows says. "What can't want to touch some eye candy?" He asks me while smirking. I punch him and spit on his face. "You're a real piece of shit you know that? Preying on women. You make me sick you bastard." I tell him as he just silently smirks.
⚠️ Trigger warning (end)⚠️

(If you skipped basically what happened is that a man was trying to take advantage of a woman, Marinette tied him up in her yo-yo and Marc brought the woman to the police station. Also, Marinette is very different from how she usually acts. She is very sassy and intimidating according to others.)

Just then Marc gets back and I smile at him and hold my fist out for him to bump. "Pound it?" I ask him and he nods and fist bumps me. "Well, let's get this guy to the authorities." I tell him as I knock him out, and start to drag him to the police station. He doesn't question it and follows me. Marc knows about how I normally act so it's nothing new to him.

After we bring the man in and help the woman tell the police what happened, we leave and resume patrol. All in all it was a pretty quiet day for that side of the city. We stopped two attempted rapes, a robbery at a convince store, five attempted muggings, helped a few older people cross the street, helped get a cat out of a tree, and helped one woman bring in groceries from her car. At about three in the morning we all meet up again at the Eifel Tower and start to head back to Nino's house.

We all talked and laughed until we got there. We all went and changed into our pajamas and into a bed. I slept with Adrien in his bed while Nino and Alya slept together and Marc and Nathaniel took the guest room. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was fast asleep.