Chapter Eight: Play Date

(btw the flag above is the age regression flag)
Marinette's POV
-------------------------------------------------
When we get to Nino's house Alya takes the two little boys to get them changed while I get my phone out to call the school.

-Marinette

-receptionist

"Hello This is Sabine Cheng and I would like to call Nino Lahiffe , Alya Cesaire , Adrien Agreste , and Marinette Du-pain Cheng in sick. They were all having a study session and my daughter has the flu so their parents and I decided it would be best to keep them home." 

"Okay Mrs. Cheng thank you for calling . We will let them take two weeks off and they will do their work online. Have a wonderful day."

"Thank you. Goodbye miss"

As I ended the call Alya came back with Adrien and Nino dressed in cute outfits while bouncing on the balls of their feet giggling.

Adrien's outfit (with diaper)

Nino's outfit (without the pants)

Adrien looks at me and his face lights up immediately. "Mommy! Mommy! Awya gotteds me dressed an pickeds out my cwoves buh I helpeds!" He says while running to me and hugging me. "That's right baby! You did so well!" Alya says while she walks up to us with Nino on her hip, sucking on his pacifier contently. He looks at me shyly and buries his face in the crook of Alya's neck as she chuckles. "Good job princess. I'm so proud of you!" I tell him while I ruffle his hair. He giggles and waddles over to Nino. "Nino! Wanna pways wife me? He asks him. Nino just babbles and nods. I guess he's in a younger headspace.

Alya carries Nino over to the living room while Adrien holds my hand. She places him down on the floor and he crawls over too his toys. He gets some toy cars and blocks to play with and hands a car to Adrien, which he happily accepts.

After about an hour I see Adrien start to squirm. "What's wrong princess?" I ask him as he looks down with a bright red blush affirming his cheeks. "M-mommy... I wents potty..." He tells me, blushing even more. I pick him up and he lets out a squeak as I chuckle. I bring him up to his room, change his diaper, and come back downstairs with him resting on my hip. When we get there Alya excuses herself to go change Nino's diaper as he whines in her arms.

"Mommy I hungy" he tells me. "What do you want for lunch little one?" Dino nuggies pease momma!" He tells me bouncing up and down on my hip. "Okay okay princess settle down." I say as I set him on the couch.

After about thirty minutes lunch is ready and I bring it to the two littles who are playing cars. Alya gets their attention and they both look up towards me. "Momma!" Adrien's squeals while running up to me and giving me a hug. "Hey honeybun! You have to go sit by Nino okay. " "Otay mommy!" He says while running over to the couch to sit by Nino and Alya. I set the plates onto the small tables that Alya brought out and they start eating.

Alya and I go to the kitchen to talk about bringing them to the park. It's after school so we should be fine. She retreats upstairs to get them both outfits and a diaper bag. "Guys go would you like to go to the park and play?" I ask and their faces immediately light up in excitement. Adrien says ok while Nino babbles and nods.

As soon as we get to the park Alya and I see Nathaniel and Marc. Marc is dressed in a pair of shortalls and you can see the outline of a puffy diaper around his hips. We go towards them and say hi.

"N-nu ell." Marc says while Nathaniel looks very protective. "It's ok little one. We won't tell but we might have some friends you can play with! Would you like that?" I tell him as Adrien and Nino look at him shyly. Marc nods slowly and waves at them. He looks at Nathaniel for reassurance and he nods while smiling lightly. His face lights up as he walks to Adrien and Nino. "H-hi do you wanna p-pway wif me?" He asks as they nod enthusiastically.

Alya and I go sit down with Nathaniel and start to talk about our littles and various other topics when we hear crying. We look over to see Adrien on the ground with a small scrape on his knee.
We all run over to them each going to our littles to check for injuries. Adrien starts to cry more and points to his knee and says "H-huwts mama. Hewps me pease.". It breaks my heart to see him like this and I grab a Hello- Kitty bandaid from my purse. When I put it on his knee I kiss it and he starts giggling and making grabby hands towards me. I smile and pick him up. Alya and Nathaniel pick the other littles up and kiss their cheeks, making them squeak and giggle. We smile and ask our littles if they want ice cream to which they respond with yes and babbling courtesy of Nino.