epilogue

"tae baby, you know you hate spicy food. let me finish it for you.", jeongguk tried taking the spoon away from taehyung, who dodged his attempt.

"no! i am not losing this bet.", taehyung insisted and took a deep breath, taking in the spicy meal.

it was their seniors reunion. everyone piled around in the living room, in the pair's home, laughing and sharing jokes.

they all surrounded the room, drinks and beers in their hands, just enjoying the moment that was happening.

it's been ten years since the old senior group have really got to hang out, due to college and their work professions.

"no way he's going to finish it. he hates spicy food.", yoongi shook his head and pulled his husband, min jimin, closer to him on the couch.

previously, jimin dared taehyung to eat an entire bowl of spicy food, not actually believing that he would actually finish it.

"and.. done! pass the money over, bitch.", taehyung stuck out his hand, waiting for the $100 dollar bill from his best friend.

"whatever.", jimin playfully rolled his eyes and passed him the bill.

they were all so happy to see each other and mainly, checking on each other to make sure they were ok.

"let me get the milk.", jeongguk sighed before standing up, heading to his kitchen.

"you two have a nice sized house. what are your jobs, again?", mia asked.

"i'm an actor and jeongguk is the famous singer you guys see on the news everyday.", taehyung smiled and looked at jeongguk lovely, who brought a glass of milk.

"taehyung, you know i don't watch the news or television. or social media.", mia rolled her eyes.

"so what do you do, then?", bogum fixed his tuxedo suit, having to act in a show later on.

"fuck e:u all day long. what else would i be doing?", she yelped as her fiancée hit her forehead.

"i thought they were pornstars.", bambam looked confused.

"who would wanna watch these two do all kinds of kinky shit on the web?", jennie pointed at jeongguk and taehyung.

"probably thousands of people. people would pay to watch us-"

taehyung covered jeongguk's mouth, "next topic, please?"

"don't you guys think it's crazy how we could have died on some island?", hoseok switched the topic cuddled with his wife, jung jisoo.

"to think.. we were so small.", jin leaned back into the sofa, next to his loving fiancé.

"it's crazy how time flies by.", taehyung shook his head and drank out of his glass.

"i feel so bad for mrs. owen's family. i heard that they're still depressed and never forgave the airline company.", namjoon remembered his inspiring teacher.

"i feel so bad for them.", bambam stared at his shoes.

once everything was situated, the seniors went back to school, but they had to deal with moping and the moping of other students, due to mrs. owen's death.

they loved her so much as a teacher. she always told them that she was never afraid to die.

she was a good teacher. the one who didn't go by the textbooks, but by the truth.

she would say, "if it's my time to go, then i'm ready."

"yeah.. she didn't deserve that. wait, taehyung, is that a ring i see?", mia gasped.