12

(warning: references to self harm and suicide)
TY

"Any clue where is she?"
Johnny shook his head, sighing, "No idea"

I gulped and sat down on the chair, while let out a huff.

I shouldn't have told her. I knew she would've reacted like this. Why did I tell her? I'm so stupid.
I knew what she had to go through in middle school. Why did I just-

I'm so stupid.

"WHY DID YOU TELL HER?"
Renjun and Jeno instantly stood up to stop the angry Chenle from doing anything.

"WHY THE FUCK TAEYONG?"

my face stayed blank, even though a million thoughts were running through my head.

She can fight. She is good at lying too. But what if Choi saw her- or his children- Then what?

He'll take a captive and harm her too. He always does that. Harming people I care about.

"LEE TAEYONG"
My eyes widened as I met Chenle's eyes, which were red and swollen, his eyes were still shedding tears though.

He tightened the grip on the collar of my shirt, "YOU KNEW EVERYTHING WHAT SHE WENT THROUGH AND YOU KNOW SHE'S SMART TO FIGURE OUT IF YOU GAVE A HINT. HOW COULD YOU? WHAT IF SHE-"

"Chenle calm down-"

"CALM DOWN? YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN JISUNG?"

Everyone in the room was shocked, Chenle has never yelled at Jisung because of anger.

He sniffed wiping his tears, "I can't. We both know what she tried last time. And if she does that again...."

I mentally sighed as my eyes also started to sting, so I just rolled them.

Taeyong, you can't cry for a girl you just met.

I don't know why, but I can't stop it.

"Last time, she was in her house and was a middle school student. Her mom was there, we were there. But now she ran away. WE DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS JISUNG?-"

Jaehyun stood up and put his hand on Chenle's shoulder, "Chenle calm down, we will find her"

Chenle sighed, before turning around and glaring at me,
"I'm very grateful and thankful to you, but if something happened to her, I'll never forgive you"

And with that, he stormed out of the room. Jisung and Donghee threw us apologetic glances before following him.

I groaned before resting my head on my desk.

"TAEYONG I TRACED HER PHONE"

I jumped up and literally ran to Jaemin who was in the living room, sitting down next to him.

"Where is she?"

Jaemin's smile dropped to a frown instantly.

"What happened Jaemin?" Yuta asked, Jaemin gulped before speaking up,

"She is at her old house. The one Choi used to live with her and her mom in, the one she tried to take her life in"