8

Y/N

"Aren't you turning legal in a few months?" Jaemin asked, I nodded.

"Already"I smiled.

"But, aren't you already legal?" He asked, I nodded.

"Yeah I am"

"Have you ever had alcohol before?" Jeno asked, I shook my head, "Never"

"Okay so for a head start, let me have you a sip" Jaemin said, I repeatedly shook my head.

"Jaemin it's okay, I-"

"Don't worry that much, we'll let you have only one sip of the drink"

That's what they said.

TY

I sipped on my water and placed the glass in the sink when I felt arms wrap around my chest. I immediately turned around to attack the person, but my eyes met some soft ones, Y/N's.

"Y/N-"

"Hey yongieeeeee" She threw her arms around my neck and leaned against my chest. My face flushed different shades of red and pink.

"Y-y-yeah?"
She looked up and met my eyes,
"How are you?" She spoke, slurring between the words.

Okay, she's drunk.

"I'm great. Let's get you to bed" I said pushing her away a bit so than I could walk her to her room, but she held my arm and turned me around.

She was staring at me with puppy eyes, and that's when I noticed her face was just a few centimeters apart, I took a step back.

"But Yongie..." She whined and stomped her food, I lightly chuckled.

I really like this drunken side of her...

"Hey Taeyong...oh" We turned around to see Hendery.

"Hey Hendery-" I started but I was cut off by Y/N wrapping her arms around me again, and placing her head on my chest as she faced him.

"Hiiiii Hendery~" She slurred, Hendery nodded and raised his eyebrow, "Hi Y/N"

"Yongie we should go to my room now"

"Yeah" I unknowingly said, not realizing that Hendery was still there and he hadn't listened to our conversation before,

She pulled my arm as we walked passed Hendery who smirked eyeing the two of us, before walking into the kitchen.

She pulled me in her room and  closed the door behind before wrapping her arms around me again, and looking up to meet my eyes.

"It's like I'm drowning" She said, I furrowed my eyebrows,

"Drowning-"

"Drowning in your ocean like eyes"

I gulped, before gaining my composure, "Go to bed Y/N-"

"Stay here Taeyong" resting her head against my chest, she closed her eyes.

But soon I felt her being relaxed and realized she had fallen asleep.
I picked her up in bridal style and put her to bed, before leaning in to place a delicate kiss on her forehead,

"Sleep well angel, because I'm really excited to see your hangover tomorrow"

I chuckled before turning off the lights and leaving the room, closing the door behind me.