19

Y/N

"This is... a lot to take in"
"I promise you we'll be fine"

I sighed, as Taeyong takes a sip of his beer, a lot of chips and gambling stuff on the table in front of us.

"Look, there's your step-brother"
I look up to see the guy who was my target once.

Taeyong spoke in a low voice,
"He loves gambling, and is probably the only thing he does fairly"

"So you will destroy him at gambling? You'll just get money from that"

He smirked, "Baby not everything is THAT fair as you think. He PLAYS fairly, that doesn't mean he'll not want a land or two from his opponent. And he HAS to do the same if he loses"

He looks at me and smiles,
"I know what I'm doing love. Just trust me"

"Also, he will recognize you i think. But, there's no way his father showed him what you look like, that's absurd"

"Wait why is it absurd?"

"Your father never wanted them to see you, since they were good kids when they were younger, he knew they'll want to see you. And definitely feel the same now that they are older. So, he doesn't want their nice side to exist, so he won't even try to trigger it"

I nodded, he took off his suit jacket and placed it on my lap

"Just protecting privacy"

THE DRESS IS NOT EVEN THAT SHORT

"dude the dress is actually long, don't worry" i chuckled and removed the jacket, but he placed it again on my lap.

"Nah keep it-"
Me and Taeyong both glance up, to see the guy aka my father walk in.

"Sit on my lap, I'll cover your face"

And that's exactly what i did. I instantly sat on his lap, and hid my face in him, wrapping my arms around his neck, and my hair covered my face if it was visible from the back. he covered me with his suit jacket, which also protected me from revealing myself, as i pretended to be asleep.

"Why is he here?"
"Let me call backup" Taeyong said as he called Jaemin,

"Jaemin, i need Jaehyun, Johnny and Ten here asap, with ass"
"On it"

"What do you mean by 'ass'?"

He chuckled, "weapons"

I sighed, "oh lord"

"You're actually kinda comfy, imma stay like this for awhile"
He chuckled, "just don't fall asleep"
As he continued to gamble.

Taeyong glances to his phone,
"They're here"

"Hey Tae-ooh"
Ten looked at us, and nodded, "okay"

"I'm not going to question this, but we can go now. He left. But he indeed for looking for you two. Ans since he only saw you, he definitely thought it was only a rumor and now he'll kill his staff"
Jaehyun said, Me and Taeyong nodded as i got off from his lap and stood up, Taeyong stood up as well and we left.

Walking towarda our van, i turned to look at Taeyong, who was looking at me,
"What?"

He smiled, "you look good"

I smiled, "so do you"

And then we heard gunshots.