4.5

JM

"LET ME THE FUCK GO" I yelled at them, trying to break out of the chains, Mr. Choi just shook his head chuckling.

"I'm smarter than you think dumb boy. Do you really think you could've pulled a NCT trick at us?"

I rolled my eyes at his words, "You'll regret it, trust me"

_ _ _

"You really think she can do it Taeyong? She's very young" Jaehyun said, but Taeyong shook his head.

"From the information I've been given, Yes"

Chenle interrupted, as he leaned a bit forward in his chair to meet Taeyong's eyes, "Wait, What information? And who gave you that?"

Taeyong answered, "Everything. About who she likes, what she does, what goes on in her home, etc. Donghee told me"

Chenle's jaw clenched, he stood up, almost punching Donghee in the face, who was sitting in front of him seperated by the meeting table, but Jisung held him back. He yelled, "YOU ARE A TRAITOR! YOU ARE THE REASON SHE HATES ME NOW"

Jaehyun interrupted, "Chenle, sit down" and Chenle sighed, sitting down.

"We have to train her" Taeyong said, "But she doesn't trust us yet"

"Give me some time, I'll train her" Jeno interrupted, Taeyong raised his eyebrow, "How long?"

"It's 3 pm right now. Maybe till tomorrow 5. I swear I'll train her completely by then"

"I'll also help him" Doyoung added and Jaehyun nodded.

"Okay, now everyone leave" He said and Everyone stood up , leaving the room.

Jaehyun sighed, running his hand through his hair as he leaned back on his chair and closed his eyes, "I hope you're okay Nana"

On the other hand, Jungwoo was confused. He had no idea why he didn't felt like going to club today.

"Jungwoo are you going today?" Yuta asked, Jungwoo shook his head. Yuta just nodded but on the inside he was happy.

Chenle entered his room closing the door behind him and slid down against it, sitting on the ground. Tears continued to spill out from his eyes,
"I am a dumbass. Why did I do it? I shouldn't have. I just ruined everything. We confessed and I HAD TO-"

He kicked the chair making a loud 'thud' as it fell and ran his hands through his hair, slightly pulling on them, and eventually fell onto his bed, sighing, "I love you"

Renjun was outside Chenle's room with ear pressed up against the door and heard everything. He sighed, "Love, indeed, makes us do a lot" He shook his head at the memories and walked to his office.

Jeno and Doyoung were in the medical room, talking to Y/N, who opened up to them easier than they thought.

"Y/N, we have to talk to you about something important" Jeno started and glanced at Doyoung.
"What?" Y/N asked, confused.

"You have a mission to go to" Doyoung said, Y/N's eyes widened "What?"

Doyoung sighed and explained, "We researched about you and found out that you hate the guts of Mr. Choi with a burning passion. And, you have a background in archery and acting. So, You have a mission tomorrow at 6. You, Jeno and Yuta will go to your father's casino and get information by your step brother, who doesn't know you. Your step sister doesn't too, so she won't suspect anything. Neither Mr. Choi knows how you look. Get information where Jaemin is, we'll let him come home with us and you can become an official member if you succeed"

Y/N slowly nodded, "Okay"

"So, you agree?" Jeno asked, Y/N nodded. Doyoung and Jeno smiled.

"Okay so, sleep for now. Today at 12 am we'll start your training till 5 pm, then you can get ready" Doyoung said as he and Jeno left the room, leaving the girl silent as she layed down, falling in deep slumber instantly.