Accident (Shy Mammon x Evil reader)

Start from the beginning

"W-What the hell?! Let go!" The demon begged in a scared voice, but I continued to crush his fist. That is, until Mammon grabbed my other hand.

"Y/N, please s-stop...y-you're hurting him..." I felt the dark force around me dissipate as I looked at Mammon's worried face. He was too nice for his own good, but that wasn't a bad thing.

I sighed as I released the demon's hand. He had a look of pure fear on his face, and a small part of me was glad to see his expression.

"If I ever hear about you bullying Mammon again, your hand won't be the only thing hurting." I grabbed Mammon by the hand softly, and started walking to school.

Unbeknownst to me, Lucifer had witnessed what had happened between me and the demon.

By the time we got to RAD, I was completely calm again. Mammon and I split up to go to our respective classrooms.

-time skip to after school-

Lucifer: Can you meet me in the living room when you get home?

Y/N: Sure! I'll see you when I get back.

I slid my D.D.D back into my pocket, and made my way back to the House of Lamentation.

I went inside the living room, and I saw Lucifer waiting for me on the couch. There wasn't a smile on his face, which made me a little nervous.

"Lucifer? What did you need me for?"

"Are you really a human?" Lucifer asked grimly. My blood ran cold.

"W-What do you mean? Of course I'm a-!"

"I saw you fighting with a demon earlier. A human isn't capable of stopping a demon like that." Lucifer stood up, and stared right into my eyes.

"I-I'm just used to defending myself!" I did my best not to look away from Lucifer's piercing stare.

"I also felt a strong aura around you when you grabbed his fist. Humans don't have that much power, even Solomon's power isn't that strong." I felt my hand shaking again, and I could feel my conscious slowly fading away.

"S-Shut up....I'm human..." Lucifer backed away a little as I spoke. My anger continued rising.

"Don't lie to me!" He yelled at me. I was slightly surprised. I've never heard him yell before.

"I-I'm not lying! I'm human!" My vision blacked out as I fell to my knees.

3rd POV

Mammon had heard yelling from the living room, and decided to check it out. When he got there, he saw Y/N on the ground, but she didn't look the same.

She was now wearing a dark colored dress, and black leggings to match. The most surprising thing was that there was a large red and black scythe beneath her hand.

 The most surprising thing was that there was a large red and black scythe beneath her hand