Kapkan x glaz x reader part 2

Start from the beginning

Even though you knew for a fact they wouldn't do that, you all speed walked to the front doors. You inhaled the night air, it was nice outside,  a more comfortable type of temperature, neither cold nor hot.

Timur opened the passenger door for you, he shooed maxim away from the driver's side.

"I'll drive don't worry about it."

He opened the door for kapkan too, earning a smile from him.  Glaz followed the other cars from rainbow, his hand resting on your thigh while the other controlled the wheel with ease.

You looked in the mirror seeing kapkan, he looked lonely and jealous but his expression quickly changed when you reached your hand back for him to take, it didn't take long for him to intertwine fingers, the cold ring soon turning hot.

After a smooth ride, barely hitting any red lights on the way there the hotel came into view.

"why are we even here?" You asked not wanting to be here.

Timur hummed trying to remember what he was told.

"something about an army corporates birthday, all I know is it's someone's birthday."

"you'd think they'd just go out to a bar with friends not...a whole ceremony."

They both chuckled not wanting to be there either, saying it may have been fun earlier was to reassure frost you'd go.

The hotel was beautiful, you could see some dim lights on in rooms, some without, the plants outside sculpted into specific patterns, a fountain lightly blowing water, creating a mist from the wind.

You and kapkan got out by yourselves this time, timur throwing a silent fit not being able to help you two out.

Your hand going back to kapkans, but this time glaz took your other hand.

"let's just stick together the whole evening, I already see jäger ruining this."

"actually he wasn't invited for specific reasons." a voice came from behind you three just as you walked in, the cold air hitting your warm skin.

You let go of their hands turning to see Oliver and Gustav, lion blew a bubble of pink gum making doc cringe.

"You brought bubblegum to a formal ceremony?"

Oliver shrugged chewing it slowly back into its original form. "gives me something to do."

"how long do we have to be here?" You asked doc, he seemed just as un amused as you all, rather being back at base.

"apparently for an hour, then we can stay longer or leave."

All of you including lion sighed, an older looking man walked up to your group, champagne glass in hand accompanied by a wide smile.

"welcome welcome! Where is your director?"

"Six and Eliza hit traffic they should be here in a few minutes." Gustav said taking the lead for you guys.

Almost on que you caught a glimpse of ash and six walking in, never had you seen ash look so formal, everyone stared at her in amazement.

Six quickly walked towards the man, arms wide open.

"oh Christopher it's good to see you! Where's Johnathon so we can wish him a happy birthday?"

"he was just asking for you! Here I'll take you there." The man looked towards you guys pointing around the room.

"please, please help yourselves to anything you like!" they both walked out of view, Eliza already striking a conversation with another woman at the bar.