Doc x reader

Story notes:

Can't sleep so writing time!

Gustav and reader have been together for some time.

Requested smut one-shot with a slight exhibition kink/experience.
______________________________

"I CAN'T TAKE this pressure much longer mon amour!" Gustav had been stressed for some time this week, and especially now that GIGN had been called in multiple times for evaluation exams in a test environment. You set the freshly brewed coffee onto his large oak desk, sitting on the edge of it. Gustav was a perfectionist to say the least, less so on you since he gave what you liked to call pity points compared to everyone else, but it was becoming worse and worse by the days.

"Don't forget to breathe."

He gave a single laugh at your sly remark taking a slow sip of the coffee, you memorized his favorite brew after a few weeks of visiting everyday. You exhaled lightly through your nose with a small smile, he was defrosting at least a little, forgetting about the mistakes his team had made during the battle simulation. It was silent in the office for another few brief moments, a heavy sigh filled the air though hinting he was about to speak.

"I'm tired."

You gently swiped a piece of raven black hair from his forehead that had fallen out of place to the side.

"You always are Gustav."

He smiled genuinely this time, his cold hand finding your own before it could return to its sender leaving a small kiss to each of your knuckles.

"Get back home, I'll be there in a few."

You frowned not wanting to leave his comfortable company now that he had calmed down, despite Gustav's usual tense attitude towards everyone, his gentler side made it worth the trouble.

"Are you sure?"

He hummed in response leaving one last kiss to the back of your hand, waving his hand in a dismissive gesture that he usually used on patients who had nothing more then a band-aid wound.

The medical door closed behind you with an echo, a majority of operators had gone home by now resulting in empty, silent halls. Footsteps from your right didn't go unnoticed but that yellow jumpsuit could be seen from almost anywhere, so you didn't react much to it. Lion must've just come back from a training exercise as nobody wore their gear around the agency often.

"Hey Y/N, remember that shirt I gave you when yours got drenched by the fire sprinklers?"

Lion stood by your side now towering over you by a lot, you crossed your arms raising a brow at the taller blonde.

"Mm?"

He scratched the back of his neck with a cheeky nervous smile.

"I need it back, it was my assigned uniform shirt for tomorrow."

You recollected your thoughts on where you last left it, remembering the bits and pieces of its long journey throughout the week.

"It should be washed and folded on my dresser, to the left after you walk into the closet."

He gave a thumbs up already fast on his feet to leave the agency, you followed behind but at a distance, browsing through different online shops on your phone. After a few minute walk outside you finally made it home trailing behind Lion, to your surprise he went right for his room instead of your own, probably to shower and get settled first. You plopped onto the couch next to Rook who held his head up with his hand, his eyes half lidded as exhaustion was evident all over his features.