Warden x reader

Everyone in the meeting room cheered, Rainbow organizations would be getting their own houses, almost like private school dorms, but they were actual houses.

You being part of the Americans were gonna be in one of the largest house's, having more then four people made it understandable however; having to room with Pulse, Thermite, Ash, Castle, Zero, Maverick, Valkyrie, and Warden may or may not be a disaster- most definitely better then SAS nevertheless.

The only exception to these rulings would be Blackbeard- Six pulled him aside giving him the all clear to go home to his family and kids, but come when called into duty- nobody complained though, the new home already going to be crowded.

With a grunt all your last bags were placed into the new spacious room, these residencies were near the Organization where everyone's old rooms were located making it easy to access anything if needed.

This house was practically a mansion, your room was squished between Wardens and Valkyries, Ash getting the room with the walk in bathroom- however she was the leader so nobody complained.

"need help?" That voice could be recognized anywhere in any situation, having fought with Warden side by side and head on head; you knew the man well.

"No thanks, that was the last of them." You rubbed your hands together getting rid of the dust practicals that had accumulated on the cardboard boxes.

"alright well I'm helping Thermite with dinner, care to join?"

Warden was the known gentleman of the organization, other then Fuze of course who was silent but respectful to everyone- however Collinn was being suspiciously more considerate today.

"um- I'm gonna finish un packing my things and I'll be down in a bit."

He nodded, closing the door behind himself- the invisible tension in the room seemed to leave along with the man in the tuxedo.

You sighed gazing at the pile of boxes on the floor, the plan was to leave all of this for tomorrow since moving them here was hard enough- but decided to just get it done now anyway, not having to worry about it tomorrow if something suddenly came up.
_____ _

Now you were truly tired, your body falling abruptly onto the new soft, plush bed with a creak.

The alarm clock on your nightstand read 6:37 PM, the guys were probably done with dinner by now; it wasn't until you opened your bedroom door did the amazing smell hit your nose in a sudden wave, laughs and loud conversations below the balcony from the dining table easily heard.

Holding onto the railing you found almost everyone except Zero at the dinner table, beers in glasses and steak on their plates, your eyes averted to the empty seat with a plate- food untouched still on it.

"hey y/n, we were saving a spot for you." Ash waved you over; a smile crept onto your lips as you slid into the chair beginning to dig in whilst trying to get up to date with whatever they were discussing.

Another few swigs of beer later the conversation turned to a day laughing session from almost everyone except Ash, who kept a wary eye on all the tipsy wreck less operators in front of her.

Another hour passed, the sky outside turned dark with grey puffy clouds as rain began to fall gently against the windy panes, but quickly turned into a more rough sound, Pulse had passed out- beer glass in hand.

Everyone was having light discussions now- you being in tuned with Thermite speaking to you directly, but the feeling of someone's hand slide onto your leg made the hair on your arms rise, the cold metal of wardens watch hit your warm skin for a moment telling you who it was without needing to look.