Five months

Five months later....
Meliodas loved being married. For the first two months of his marriage, he and his wife traveled the world with Ban. Then they went home where Margret threw them a surprise party for their wedding. Then veronica gave them a house! That's right, the duchess of Lionas gave them a country house.
From there Elizabeth was named duchess, and Meliodas was made the head of the army. As for Margret, she and Gilthunder were crowned queen and king. So far they had been taking their new jobs well. Yet, one person who hadn't bene doing well was Migas.
The poor women found out she was having twins. Twins that were more demonic than she would like to admit. They seemed to like feasting on her soul a bit, which would undoubtedly make her faint and fall ill all the time. Bors, the poor man, was scared out of his mind over possibly losing his new wife and children. So he did the only thing he could think of, he begged Meliodas for help. Since then he had done all he could to help his sister, including taking some souls from prisoners for her.
Thankfully she was doing better, but he refused to let her leave. No until she had the twins and was healed. After all death in child birth was high in demons, thus why they were usually born through egg like structures..minus Dieres kids.
So it made sense that both Meliodas and Elizabeth were on edge.
Yet, Elizabeth could always find time to head home. All the time to help her sister in law. God knows she couldn't do much with her large belly weighing her down all the time and fainting spells almost every day. Bors, thankfully, had been given time off by his boss to be there when his child was born. It was unusual for him to what to b there, but seeing as Bors had been an orphan from the age of 4, it made sense to stay with his kids for as long as he could be if something went wrong.
As for Meliodas, he couldn't be home until 5 every day. That is unless his sister went into labor. Then he was given two days off to help her incase anything went wrong. Yet, Gilthunder said he could leave work early when the day came. Hopefully he meant it because today was the day that would come into affect....
Ban had come to help. Meliodas and him were sparring shaping the new knights what to watch out for in a battle. They almost cut each other in half when messenger came, whô ended up being Zeldris in their case. He was sooo worried as he rushed over that you would have assumed he was going to ask Gelda to marry him. Yet, all he said was three words.
"Meliodas it's time!" Zeldris blurted out.
Within seconds Meliodas was rushing off. Or at least he was until Ban dragged him back in to put someone in charge, which ended up being little Jericho who wants a little teen girl anymore, but rather a grown mature women. A women who was finally teaching her first class.
Once her teaching started all three men rushed to the house as fast as they could. Granted they ran into a bit of trouble with Meliodas almost getting hit by a carriage, Zeldris being chase a bit by wild sheep and Ban getting attacked by a wolf. Yet, four hours later the finally reached the house to hear Migas's screams.
Meliodas and Zeldris rushed in without thinking much. As soon as the door opened their second nephew came into the world. Yet, upon seeing the bloody babe Zeldris may or may not have fainted. Meliodas didn't care much as he rushed over to his sister as his wife held the little nephew in her arms.
His sister had been holding his oldest nephew, Bruin on her Bare breast. Yet, the second Meliodas rushed over the little boy was done and snuggled close to her bear breast. Under any circumstance Meliodas would beg his sister to put her boobs away, but all he really noticed was the chubby baby boy. He was crying happy tears. Yet, Bors was crying louder. More tears joined those as he held his second boy, named Bods jr close to him.
"You missed all the fun." Migas panted tiredly. Meliodas just smiled before lightly hugging her shoulders, crying happy tears. They just smiled at each other, exited for the future of the family now.
(TL/DR: Meliodas's makes his sister move in with him when she's close to her due date. He is out training some guards with Ban when a maid comes rushing if tell him Migas is in labor. Meliodas's rushes to the castle just intime to be the first one of the sins to meet his twin nephews.)