A few years ago

Migas remembered seeing Ban standing by the newly dug graves. She remembers feeling odd. After all she had been in an unmarked grave years ago and now here she was breathing again all thanks to hims.
So she did the only thing she could think of as she watched him stand there all alone. She tried chatting with him for a bit. Then slowly word vomit left her mouth.
"You know I didn't believe Killa when she said you were this nice to opponents." Migas smiled. Ban felt the air run cold before he spun around. Migas smiled standing there holding something in her hand.
"I..."
"She was our first reaper to have a power level over 12000 you know. She went on for days that she would work hard so when you died you could share war stories. All she used to do was take souls and so she could tell you about it. God knows she talked Elaine's ear off about it." She smiled standing next to him. Ban looked away. He had pushed all those feelings down ignoring them. To him his sister was dead and he had felt all emotions over it. Yet, to know she was still somewhere. Somewhere where she could be happy and be with someone who would treat her right.
"...she was always a big dork." Ban smiled to himself.
"She is....her would was only 6 when she died. I know that but, when she began training her would grew older. If you were to see her now she would look like she's 12 years old, but she still goes on about her cooler older brother and puppies." Migas smiled sweetly. Ban chuckled holding in tears. That sure did sound like this sister,
"I....she al...she was so...I don't know how to word it. She was always so childish but, I loved it." He smiled. "So she's one of those reapers Meliodas told me about? I never would have imagined her being a knight of sorts."
"She's a great knight...but...well she found out you were going to revive me a few minutes before I was revived. Killia told me before she died....you had this pin your grandfather gave you before he died. She went on about how jealous she was about you getting it. She mentioned that it went 'missing' the day before she died. That you two argued loud enough over it your parents locked you out of the house until she starved..."She sighs. Ban looked away refusing to look at her. He didn't what you. He knew she was looking somber and if he saw that face he would cry over kissing his sister.
"Where are you taking th-"
Ban broke his rule. He looked at her. Her looked at her just in time to see Migas pull a pin out of her hair. She smiled handing him a red pin in graves with his family's crest with a few gem stones craved into the pin.
"She said for me to tell you she's sorry she took it. If she knew it would cause you so much pain in the future, she wouldn't have taken it. Plus her uniform has no more room for it." She chuckled handing it back to him. Ban looked down smiling before giggling. He broke down in a laugh.
Of course even in death Kilia, was looking out for him.
He laughed until his throat was swore before looking at Migas. The two just smiled at Each other. They both beamed before sighing.
"So what are you doing now?" Ban asks. Migas hummed thinking for a second,
"I'm gonna move in with Diere and Monspeet. Diere has it in her head that she can make a bakery. Of course she has no idea how to cook so she's asked for help. Estarosa agree but, unfortunately he only knows how to make cookies. So I will most likely be cooking because I'm the only one in the family who can cook...and you know I'll just enjoy life until I die again...what about you?"
"Well the Ten Commandments did split up. We know where half are and now we have to track down the other half before they summon the demon king. And we also have a curse to break that Meliodas informed me of days ago...Zeldris agreed that he would come travel with us and help as soon as Merlin and Escanor get back. So well just travel for as long as we can..but, I can make sure the boys come back to visit every now and again."
"Good...Ban...take care of them out there for me, please." Migas asked.
"I will...if you agree to do something for me.."
"And what would that be?" Migas smiled.
"....can you try to find me a way to revive Elaine?"
The air ran cold as Migas looked down. She bit her lip as she began to think. He sighed. Of course he would do this now. He just had to go and ruin this chat.
"Look it's fine if-"
"I'll see what I can do. It's just hard to do..you know unless your you. I mean you revived me after 500 years." Migas smirked.
"Well it was no easy task." He smirked earning a laugh from her. She smiled holding his hand.
"We should get going." She smiled happily. He nodded before being pulled off by the shorter girl into the castle. Well more liked dragged. She remembered dragging off physically dragging the man behind her to where ever she wanted to go.
It had been fun and had only started their friendship. After all she knew his sister and could only hope to heal the hole she left behind, but she knew for a fact Jericho did as soon as Ban adopted her. After all she had only been about 16 when her family died.
Since then Migas has moved into her own home and worked at a certain demons cafe. She was happy to help with anything they needed and sometimes tat instilled babysitting their fire year old son and two year old daughter. Sometimes it was watching Mael. Either way she was happy to help, especially if she and her boyfriend could sneak off to a dinner.
Or maybe she should say fiancé. He did propose a few weeks ago, but she dared to not to tell a soul. After all this was the third boyfriend she had since being revived. Every time one went to meet her family they were chased off. This one had stayed around long enough to meet Mael so that went well but, he had yet to meet Meliodas and Zeldris.
Thus where the wedding came into place. Meliodas had refused to give her a plus one go his wedding, thinking she would feel embarrassed. As for Elizabeth, she had told her to bring anyone she wanted so, her boyfriend was to come during the after party where she would introduce him to her family.
They wouldn't dare tell them about the engagement. After all they had no need to...or at least so they thought.
If only they knew the chaos this wedding would bring them.