Bridemaid faints

Elizabeth had told her she was a bridesmaid. God knows why but, she made her one and to be honest it made Migas so happy. After all she had never been a bridesmaid before, and probably wouldn't be one along with royalty. She thankfully had gone to two royal weddings before hand, one of which was King and Diane's, and the other royal wedding she went to was of Margert's and Gilthunders. So she knew how it went down by now.
  All you did was stand up there and listen to them talk. Listen to the vows, try not to cry and watch as they exchanged rings. By then one of the two fiancés was crying when they kissed. In Margret's wedding, it was Margret. As for the other wedding, well king cried the second he said his vows.
This time however the bridesmaid had a bet on who would cry first. Now. Elizabeth's sisters had their money on Elizabeth crying first. As for the maid of honour, Diane, she had her money on the king who she said would be loudly sobbing for hours. As for Zeldris's girlfriend Gelda, she went on that no one would cry until they headed down the isle to the after party. Migas however was certain Meliodas was gonna cry first.
No one believed her. Thus why every bridesmaid felt a little pissy watching Meliodas tear up at the rehearsal wedding.
They had just gotten to the speech's after a few interruptions. The two lover were holding hands tightly as Elizabeth smield down at her fiancé. Meliodas smiled nervously up at her when tears could be seen in his eyes. Gelda cursed under her breath while Diane awwed. You would expect Migas would be smiling right? Well to put it simply she couldn't.
Like at all.
She just got an overwhelming urge to puke all over the front of her dress. It had been happening the last three days around 7pm every day but, well she figured it was nerves over the wedding possibly failing. As terrifying as that was, she wants think of that now. So why on earth was she feeling so sick?
She began question it but, stood up smiling. She gulped mentally as she saw the rings as a pit began to form in her belly. Something felt off. She couldn't put her fingers on it but, she knew something was off. Yet, the feeling only got worse as Meliodas picked up the ring.
As he did the world seemed to spin. His hand seemed to make the world start to spin. Migas tried looking away but, the world was spinning more. Her head started to pound just as the ga reflex kicked in.
Migas let out a gag loud enough that everyone heard it. Everyone looked over seeming shock seeing as Migas never stole people's spot light before. This was the first time in her entire life that happened.
"Migas are you okay?" Margert asked resting a hand on her shoulder. The taller demon turned her head which didn't help with the spinning. If anything that made it so much worse.
So it made sense that, then was the moment she threw up all over herself and the next in line for the throne of Leonis.
Loud gasps could be heard as Migas saw the mess she made. As her jaw dropped, the world started to darken as it continued spinning. She could hear Margret's muffled voice as her body began to feel numb. Migas only glanced at the princess covered in puke before fainting, smacking down on the ground hard.
As soon as her body hit the ground Meliodas and his brother yelled. They were panicking almost as much as Elizabeth. Yet, only one thought was in all their heads.
What the he'll just happened?

(Tld:During a wedding rehearsal, Migas faints and chaos insues)