The after party

Just watching the newly weds dance would make you awe. Meliodas was still short as ever and struggled to see above his new wife's waist, so it looked like she was dancing with the flower boy. And knowing Meliodas you would expect him to be looking at her breasts or cupping her butt. Yet, he didn't.
Instead what he did was look at her face, as if it were the North Star. The way he looked at her, you would have thought she was the most beautiful thing in the entire world. To add to that his usual smile was some how brighter though no one knew how. It was almost as if Meliodas had been given the best gift out there.
Then there was Elizabeth.
Every time they danced, her eyes would shine as she would look at her husband. Her smile was even brighter then Meliodas's. The way her eyes shined you would have figured she was seeing the night sky for the first time. It was clearly obvious she had always wanted this.
She had always wanted to marry someone thought she was the best thing in the world. The same went for Meliodas. And now they were finally getting that wish. They were finally being bound together like they had always dreamed.
It was no wonder why Elizabeth's father had been crying tears of joy since the first
Dance.
Yet, Migas almost never noticed. All her eyes went to was her brother dancing with his wife. It was all she could focus on. It was all anyone could. It was both lovely and mesmerizing.
So it made sense that she never danced all night. All she did was eat, laugh with friends and watch her brother dance. It was the best wedding she had been to. Though she did think of one thing that could make this whole thing better? What would that be? Well, if she could tell her boyfriend about their child.
But, she would have to wait another four days to do so. And how would she even tell him? It wasn't like she could just walk on home and say, "Hi honey you would have loved the wedding. It was amazing and beautiful. Almost by the way we're having a child." No, that wouldn't do! It was almost as if she was passing their child off as a regular wedding party favour. So she couldn't say that. 
She had been thinking about this for night. Thinking of how to tell him. So, she should know what to say, but she didn't know at all how to say it. Maybe she could ask Margret, after all she was planning to have a kid soon. Maybe she shou-
"Hey baby mama. You wanna dance?"
Migas looked up hearing his voice and standing there was her bakery. Bors stood there, his normal dorky smile on his face. His bright blue eyes shined looking at his women and her tiny bump. Yet, her normal outfit wasn't covered in flour like normal. Oh no, I'm fact he seemed to be wearing Ban's tuxedo that King had made for his wedding.
"Bors. What are you doing here?" Migas asked standing up. Her man smiled taking her hand into his, and kissing it just like all the men here did with their women.
"I came to visit my lovely women, the mother of my child.....and my possible fiancé if she says yes?" He smiled looking around before carefully dropping a ring into her hand. Migas's eyes popped open brightly. Her mouth dropped before something clicked.
"M..mother of your child?"
"Yeah your brothers came by the de-ball me and told me the news. And I'm so excited that we get to start a family, and I was already gonna purpose when you got back."
"..I..I'm so sorry...look you don't have to marry me because of the baby."
"I already said I wanted to ask when you got back! And Our love child shall be a reason to speed it up if you want, but I am asking of my own will now. Migas, daughter of the demon king and the goddess of beauty, one of the rulers of the underworld, the most beautiful women alive, will you marry me?" He asks slowly. Migas stood there tearing up before nodding her head. As she did she slid the ring from the palm of her hand onto her ring finger on the other hand.
"I would love to." She smiled before kissing him.
As their lips intertwined, he held her as close as he could, knowing this was only the beginning of their lives together. And something about it made him question if he should tell her twins run in his family.
(TL/DR: During the final hours of the after party, Bors shows up and talks with Migas about their future.)